Spark generator does not produce spark [solved]

Spark generator does not produce spark.

My Spark Generators are no longer producing Spark. They are 100% repaired and have coal in them.

Max cap of about 16mil spark

1 Like

They have 0 spark and produce nothing

Can you get a screenshot?

Well, I can’t think of anything unless you haven’t left it in long enough, but it’s been an hour since you posted. Hopefully someone else will spot something in the screenshot.

Have you hit the max # of interactive blocks/machines?

okay now it works, but only if I leave my base or left the game

1 Like

Hard coal takes awhile to kick in. Spark is instant.

1 Like

Yea compact hard coal is one of the slowest to change. Peat is a lot faster. Compact hard coal is great for furnaces tho

1 Like

So it will take more then 1 hours with hard coal to produce spark?

Im not sure the numbers on it anymore but there’s a good chance of that yes. If you search for a topic of the spark timers someone broke down how long each one takes. Spark itself is the fastest compact peat is fairly quick as well

Compact hard coal takes 8m20s to convert.

Regards,

Huh though it was slower than that before. Guess I’m just that impatient :joy: thanks for letting us know.

1 Like

So for me it took more than an hour until the spark generator had generated the compat hard coal spark and I had to go offline or leave my base

ok I recommend the following:

• break the generators apart and replace them.
  • put in a piece of spark, this takes 8s to work. If you don’t have it, put in a piece of trunk, I believe this takes 3s.
  • If those don’t work, try another fuel. Each fuel tells you how long it takes when you right click it.

If none of that works, or if you have tried those things, please let us know. You have to look at a clock or use a timer because if you are staring at it waiting it seems to take a very long time.

In the picture above the spark generator appears to be working, it will just take over 8 minutes for the numbers to change each time.

1 Like