Spark Idea

I’d like to see a battery that could be charged via spark generators which would allow spark to be stored safely if you need to remove generators.

7 Likes

As well allow us to harness the power of that spark into a hammer! I want to throw lighting! All jokes aside I would like to see a way to manage spark better.

5 Likes

I am actually more interested in the hammer.

3 Likes

Ok at first it sounds silly, but power tools would be a great idea. It would make a way to have a good item sink in game. Equip a battery to hammers for extra juice. Or reverse lightning rods (magic wands) for attack and mining. Could even have a 3x3 forged lightning rod for mining. Just another item alternative for different play styles.

1 Like

If we are just throwing ideas out I would like a way to forge my character. A temporary ability able to be forge to the body, such as a shield or ability as I said before to throw spark as lighting out of the hands. Maybe we can have a sort of chamber you walk into after completing a forging process.

Who would stuff you in the machine? :thinking:

I couldn’t resist. I could see this as a timed body paint.

The ability to forge spark onto an item somehow would be interesting

I remember one of the minecraft mods had power tools. It was pretty awesome. You had a machine that generated energy (like the spark generator) and you had batteries. You could place the battery on a charging station that was connected to the generator to fill it up. Then you kept the battery in your inventory and the tools would pull from that.

You may have been joking, but I want to shoot lightning. @james …lightning?

1 Like