Spark value

I like hunting but I doubt I ever got more than 60k in an hour. The main problem I have is finding good density of valuable mobs hopper/roadrunners.

Am I missing something?

And it’s been nerfed, lol. Down to 0.001.
This was fixed before the vfx, just so we’re clear

1 Like

What? When? How? Just now:

They haven’t updated the price listed but it mints for 1c each spark item

2 Likes

How are you figuring this out?

Bad luck, mainly

2 Likes

4 bits of spark is still hitting the minter 100%, so cant be 1c

Here is info from just applied patch.

3 Likes

Everything will look like the 28c. Displayed on items, progress in minting, damage to minter.
Once you close the minter you will notice that damage is lower and you actually got less coin in inventory.

Oh look another bug that a bunch of people took advantage of and then are going to complain about the economy…

maybe like uhm… roll back the coin some of those players that took advantage of the system and set it to what they should have got…

4 Likes

No need to punish ppl for the devs mistake. Setting the price to 10 would suffice if the impact was that big.

1 Like

How was the system ‘taken advantage of’? A minter price was set, the items were placed into a minter. Let’s not get too salty huh?

7 Likes

All said and done… it still doesn’t matter how much coin any one player has in this game. Coin economy is not closed, there not a fixed amount. It’s endless… it’s all related to your time.

Nobody is ahead of you it they have more of something. There’s no ratings or leaderboard. It has no bearing on how you play your game. There will NEVER be a point in this games life cycle that a group are not complaining about the economy.

It’s a humorous thing to watch… :popcorn:

4 Likes

I think their point was less to do with a minter price, which is fine, and more with calls for a hotfix followed by those players actively using what they felt would ruin the economy. It’s just a bit hypocritical.

To be fair, I dont think this was directed at you either as you seemed to be ok with the mint value in the hope it would bring coal prices up.

Fixed autocorrect

3 Likes

Oh I see. That makes sense : )

3 Likes

Prices like that are in config files on both the server AND the game client. The server always overrules the game client data (otherwise we ourselves could change that data, hehe). The game client is awaiting approval from Sony, once that is done they will roll out the update on all platforms at once with the updated prices…

2 Likes

Well by all means continue doing so :wink: You will notice however that your coin amount is not going up 11k every 300 sparks minted, you will also notice that even tho in the minter screen it says durability is at like 20% or thereabouts when backing out of it and repairing you can see the minter is barely damaged…

1 Like

Funnily enough it does. I even kept an eye on coin total. However, after about 5 seconds it reverts back. I even set a sale stand up next to my minter and you can spend the coin too :rofl:. This too fixes itself after about 10-15s

Edif: clearly it is just client side that shows increase and then corrects, but when I looked at it to start didnt really pay attention to that bit, as with 1 bit of spark the effect was immediate with 10 it wasnt.

Still a happy player though, someone bought over 800k in coins worth of coal from me

1 Like

Haha nice

Might have been me actually, lol, overnight perhaps? I bought some coal when I got out of bed in middle of the night when I read about this little bug and made a bunch of compact coal. Got most of it still in spark gens before they patched it.

Didn’t do much and made 2.5m, good thing I checked my phone after I went out of bed to go to bathroom :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think some people just get a little upset at times.

1 Like