Spark value

That’s before pushing the button. A stack of 100 always gives me 3920
Like, 95 times in a row, lol

1 Like

you are correct! My mistake :smiley:

1 Like

They’re still watching. A little paranoia is healthy.

1 Like

It needs to be dropped, but its going to be interesting seeing how many people buy out all the compact coal in the universe in the next few hours.

1 Like

It didn’t take hours : )

I mean, it’s fine. I didn’t do much with the gleam situation until very late in that game, long after I published the math.

I’m busy at the moment but I’ll do detailed math soon. And I’ll probably farm spark as one of my main activities until this is fixed.

I suppose we can wait until the “there’s no forge ingredients because everyone is farming spark for the minter” crisis.

After some of these posts I’m converting a little spark in a breakable generator to test with this.Some math while I wait for my toaster oven:

360 peat compacts to 25000 (50x500) spark . With my current buffs this also requires 838 spark.

24 spark items (saving one to compact the next batch) at 39c each = 936c

975c / 360 peat = 2.6c per peat. That’s a T1 ‘soft’ resource block. And people were pissed at 1c per gleam?

My lunch is almost done and I’ll have a couple spark items. I’ll post more calcs.

3 Likes

If I’m not making some horrible mistake in my math soil shops are fixing to get cleaned out too. Guys don’t forget trunk.

1 Like

That’s only a thing because hunting sucks now, lol.

Peat farms will litter the T1s so badly we’ll get a new planet!! Yay :joy:

2 Likes

Yep, just did some quick calculations. Depending on your coils and guild buffs, prices are roughly:
Peat 2.4c
Soft Coal 7.5c
Med Coal 23c
Hard Coal 79c

Still need to compact and then turn the compact fuel into spark, but there is the new baseline prices at the current mint price.

5 Likes

That’s some expensive dirt…

1 Like

Yeah, was wondering why every colour of peaty soil I sell sold out over night… now I know why. Surprisingly they didn’t buy the compact peat which is now worth approx 19c each

1 Like

Welp, this is the end guys. Millions of coins being created right now. Time to ash everything and purchase deco oort castles!

2 Likes

A quick survey says I have 238.6m spark in my various workshops.

For over 9m coin I’m tempted to take them apart.

3 Likes

So, how much coin per trunk? If this last a few days, I think lots of stuff are going to get bought out.

Not doing any more math, busy farming spark

Converting trunk to timber (540 spark to 750 spark in a mass craft) is no time/wear or spark cost btw, and raw trunk is 30 spark raw vs peat’s 20.

(edited to correct my conversion value)

2 Likes

You’ll want to sell compactors and spark generators next to it too! Lol

1 Like

Looks like I’ll be selling trunks en mass for 1c each until they fix this. Someone else can turn it to timber and burn it.

1 Like

Yeah i forged 5 stacks of shovels yesterday right now I’m sort of wishing it was axes.

1 Like

I did shovels too… and built a peat farm. I didn’t even consider trunks.

1 Like