Speed hammers - new t4-7 fast hammer shop - now with request baskets!

It’s not something I have done, as it doesn’t really come into use within the way I mine!

T7 exo speed mining:

18 t7 and 27 t6 hammers added

1 Like

1 million coins in request baskets!

Also adjusted prices of hammers back down a little.

1 Like

25 of these now in stock:

I’ll cook up some more as well

4 Likes

having just seen your video at the top, looking forward to testing some out when i got the coin to pick a few up. That is definitely my type of farming lol

1 Like

bought 4 of your hammers earlier and got to say i’ve never seen potential profit for anythimg i’ve done in boundless so far bar a couple of gem farming sessions:

4hammers - 34K
100 strength drinks only 4 used 360
total outlay 34360

farmed and BUTT value to the highest paying basket that can take full amount:
iron ore 4707 30595c
silver ore 2585 56870c
gold ore 329 7238c
S fossil 434 1736c
M fossil 1624 32480c
L fossil 1048 53448
Opal 167 1670c
M coal 1450 8700c
H coal 37 629c

Total BUTT value: 193366
Potential profit: 159,006c

with BUTT value on fossils compared to BUTT/mint value on ancient vital essence including cost for spark on today’s market more profitable to sell fossils raw than crafted if my calculations are correct. fragments and other minerals not included in the calculations

3 Likes

Last time I was there the fast hammers were cleaned out – is there another store to come buy these at?

Hey, I’ve not been playing much for a while.

Last time I was on (about 2 weeks ago) there was still some.

Let me know if there are none left and I’ll jump on and forge a could of stacks!

I’ve got 4 stacks brewing, if I’m still awake in 2 hours when they are done, I’ll put them out. If not, it’ll be in the morning.

2 Likes

Morning is fine for me, I don’t recall there being any hammers left in your kiosk, stuff got bought up out of everybody’s kiosk and a couple of people restocked.

I got my first swimming and sunshine torchloots there, very nice they are.

I make much use of single block fast hard hitters as well, in axe, shovel and hammer. I usually have three of each at the same single block strength like a T4 /strength brew, two or three graduatedly stronger single blocks up to one aoe hit pulverises absolutely anything, and three aoe hammers from T4 to pulverises anything anywhere strengths. If I come across “below” area hammers of strength I buy those b/c I don’t see them often and swap out the lowest of the three graduated hammers for it. One of my peak 3x3 shovels is usually replaced with a liquid breaker, one totem is a solidifier, one swim, one sun, and I carry 9 so I can always have eight augments on me.

I’m just typing that to sort of rib myself about being a little obsessed with always having the right tool on me no matter where I roam. :smiley:

What planet(s)? Coords? ;D

4 stacks of t6 hammers are now on sale :smiley:

2 Likes

slurrrp. those were yummy, thanks!

1 Like