Speed hammers - new t4-7 fast hammer shop - now with request baskets!

I have noticed that nowhere sells the type of hammers I like to use for mining.

Not sure if it’s because they are quite a specific (tricky) forge, or just because not many people mine the way I do!

So I thought I would try selling them with some mining load out tips.

@ the forgers avenue

Here is a short video of me mining:

The starberry pie allows me to continuously swing my hammer for 45 minutes without pausing to let energy refill.

If I sold all the resources I gathered at the end of this 45 minute mining session I would have made over 150000c profit (includes cost of hammers) according to BUTT.

The hammer swings at max hits per second without speed brews. See the following link for more info on this:

It’s a little technical, but at speed 118(+) you get 8.2 hits per second, then it drops to 5.3 below that.

All hammers are 3x3.

T7 one shot (with mega strength brew)
Speed 120
12000c

T7 one shot (with mega strength brew)
Speed 115
10000c

T6 one shot (with mega strength brew)
Speed 118(+)
7500c

T5 one shot (with mega strength brew) or
T4 one shot (no brew needed)
Speed 118
7000c

Please note, speed and damage are also dependent on skill set up. I have the minimum requirements on a sign at the store.

9 Likes

You are in the future of mining!! I’ll definitely follow your recommendations! Amazing video!

1 Like

Watched your video and it looks awesome! Just a thought here though: if you have a really big mining zone and you already know where it is and you can access it directly, you don’t really need an atlas or weapons which would let you bring back more mined goods.

Do you need to max the damage on the topaz hammers for them to one shot with strength brew on the higher tier worlds?

I do like speed mining, it is sooooo satisfying

2 Likes

Where are your portals at DKMall and TNT Circ hub? It’s hard to find one sign in many many with my wonky eyes.

2 Likes

Wasn’t that just soooo relaxing? My cat’s not laying on my shoulders purring but it had a nice deep thrumming sort of rock smashy purrrrrr that felt really calming. I like Ramms+ein loud for relaxing too :smiley:

1 Like

I should have said that is on a t6 planet, t7 has same kinda results. I’ll put a video of that (if we at one again!)

@PrincessMaude yeah, of you know your mining area well, you can empty your inventory before starting!

No, you don’t! For t6 it’s level 8. Not at home so can’t quite remember the level for the others, but it’s not pushed all the way.

This is a question for @Dubbanz :grimacing:

@Solgato the full video was 45 minutes of that!

1 Like

Hello @Solgato. @fidach store ( Speed hammers) is located in The Forgers Avenue. The Portal at TNT is located in the east corner at the malls area. On the other side, the portal in DK mall is located next to the TNT portal (the one that represent the planet).

2 Likes

This is what we call “Machine Gun Mining”! :wink:
Very Nice! :smile:

This looks like my wife’s style of mining, I’ll send her your way.

2 Likes

Thanks! :grimacing:

1 Like

So excited to try these out today! Thank you!

2 Likes

Is it more efficient (cost or time wise) than a durability hammer with mega fast brews and persisting pies?
That gets me around 11300 hits for 1 hammer with 3400 durabiloty and uses 2 persisting pies and 4 mega fast brews. Makes 160k / hour.

Regards,

Hi!

This is kinda a different way of thinking about mining really.

Rather than thinking of hits per hammer and durability, it’s about time, hits per second and profit relative to time.

It like to think of it in pies! With max zeal 1 pie lasts about 45 minutes.

In the mining session above, in 1 starberry pie (45 mins) I gathered enough resources that if I sold them all and deducted the cost of the hammers used, I would have made around 150,000c profit.

Granted I did use almost 6 hammers in that time period.

Value of resources mined - 194,000c (using BUTT as a guide)
Cost of 6 T6 hammers from me - 45,000c
Cost of pie and brews 200c

Profit around 150,000c in 45 minutes (not including time to visit shops to sell)

I am sure this can be increased with careful selection of mining area!

Some people will not like this way, as undoubtedly you can get more profit per hammer with high durability, but it will take far longer.

But if you want to speed things up, not eke out every last hit or keep having to pause to gain energy, etc this is the way to go!

4 Likes

Apologies, I’ve had to increase the price of the t6 hammers slightly from 7500c to 8000c, as 2 batches sold through really quick and I can’t keep up with that forging!

However, this is the proceeds of this morning’s mining session:

There is

6558 silver ore
1125 gold ore
4751 iron ore

664 medium fossil
904 large fossil

2150 medium coal
43 hard coal

259 saltpetre
325 other fragments

176 opal
2500 other minerals

According to BUTT selling all this would get you over 260,000c

I used around 6 hammers again - 48,000c at the new price

So around 210,000c profit, in just under an hour!

4 Likes

Nice hammers!

@Solgato Just found it, it’s in the SE corner, bottom floor, where all the mall portals are :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone that has been buying my hammers.

Already sold out of T6 hammers again, and the max speed t7s (has someone got an inside scoop on some exos appearing?). And the strength brews!

I’ll get some more stuff made soon :grimacing:

3 Likes

Please let us know when you have more.

1 Like

They will be 27 more t6 hammers and 9 more t7 max speed hangers in about 2 hours.

1 Like

Stock is in store!

Further cost analysis has meant I have had to increase the cost of the t7 hammers to 15000c, I was at best breaking even using BUTT forge mat prices.

Once I have time to make my own I will hopefully bring the prices ask down again.

1 Like

do you also make non-aoe sledgehammers for breaking out resource embedded in a cave wall or boulder? dying for a one-shot-demolish without aoe