The Forgers Avenue

Hello everyone

Since it is getting harder to find forgers, I have been working on this small market exclusive to find forged items. If you want to sell forged stuffs or raw materials to forge this is the place for you.

• The size is 2x2.
  • Free building style.
  • There are some pre-made stores for those who doesn’t have time to build one.
  • Public Chrysominter available.

The Forgers Avenue is accessible through Gyosha mall, DK mall, PS Biitula and TNT Megahub.

I will be happy to read your feedback and advices to improve the place.

Thank you!

26 Likes

This is very cool. Awesome idea! Looks great too!

2 Likes

Are the plots owned by the shop owner? I’m not entirely sure how that works with shops and such.

1 Like

looking good! I have the same question as Nezhno’s

2 Likes

Yes @Nezhno and @whitelet. You’ll be the owner of your plots and your footfall. Also, you can build and modify your store as much as you want.

1 Like

sweet! i’m in then, how do i get a spot?

4 Likes

Are you in the game now? You can find me there as Narik.

1 Like

yessir on me way

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping by the guild sovereign. Ardele here.

2 Likes

Place looks great. I’ll come check it out in a bit as I am always open to selling off my raw materials.

2 Likes

Let’s say I wanted a spot, but just want to make it a showroom of what I sell. Can I plot it out and do a portal? Cus I already have a shop, and don’t really want to run two. Would that be possible?

2 Likes

Yes, you can do that. In fact, that’s an smart idea.

1 Like

That should be perfect. I’ll be happy to have you there.

1 Like

Ok, put me down for one!

I will be in game in about an hour.

2 Likes

Are you on now?

1 Like

I’ll be connected in some hours, but you can tell me what slot you want and I will reserve it for you.

I’m in, nice idea.

1 Like

Are you in game?

Are you in game now?

I might know a forger or 2 who may be interested, I sent them a link ~ I see spots are going fast, so if it’s possible I would like to temporarily reserve a shop for him. I should know here in a few short hours when they wake up.

2 Likes