The Forgers Avenue

You are a good friend. Don’t worry, the spot will be reserved.

1 Like

Yeah, sorry. I’m knee deep in bats atm though. I’ll have to come find you later.

2 Likes

That’s ok see you then :eyes:

1 Like

I’m not forging yet, but plan to start once my current projects are finished; if spaces fill, do you plan to expand?

2 Likes

I haven’t thought about that. But I could expand 1 slot if this is needed.

1 Like

I’m sure that’s a bridge we can cross if we get there. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hey @Dubbanz, are you online now? I’d like to get a shop myself.

Thnx.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m online. I can see you in The Forgers Avenue

Where in TNT might i find the hub. Trying to get over to you as Sneeky sent me some DMS. Master forger here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eh lil to rich for my Blinksec blood atm. 17Blinksecs to my forge shop from there.

1 Like

You can sell some of your items and use my portals. Also, you could write a sing with the instructions to your other store. You are expanding your business :wink:

Even as a shopper, this sounds really exciting. I keep checking back to see what shops are set up. I’d like to make this my new go-to shopping spot.

3 Likes

I got a spot and finished building, thank you a lot !

3 Likes

Thank you! I have seen it! It is awesome!

1 Like

Some stores are ready!

Here you can find:

High tier hammers

Lucent tools

And the most amazing totems

5 Likes

Welcome Fawksea’s tools.

Here you can find T7 hammers!!

3 Likes

Welcome to “Labo store” the place to buy Forge ingredients! We still have some spots available if you want to set an store.

3 Likes

Nice! This place looks great.

1 Like

Thank you buddy! You are always gentle!

1 Like

Cries with EU Planet noises while looking at yet another Biitula hub

My husband does a lot of Forging, but we only have the one shop now on Refgar, because the oort costs to go over to US planets from EU is far too high… I’ll see if he wishes to put up a shop there.

2 Likes