The Forgers Avenue

The EU tax sucks.

1 Like

Maybe one of you can set a beacon in Biitula as your home. You could save a lot of oorts. Is that possible?

1 Like

Reminds me of ShowRoom

RIP showroom

2 Likes

i remember showroom. :frowning:

2 Likes

I might start a forge shop here. It’ll be a forge shop for newbs. Will also sell centraforges to get your forge career started.

3 Likes

That’s an amazing idea! I would be so happy to have your store in The Forgers Avenue!! Let me know when you are online, you can choose any available location and modify it as you wish.

Welcome to Ques Hammers, the store to get Hammers and Slingbows. Here, you can be ready to visit any exo!

How do you Phonetically say “Ques”?

1 Like

I would love to know it. 🤷🏽

2 Likes

Hunt in: 1 hour
Master Hunt: Narik
PROTECTION: 4Caustic
BEST BOW: Diamond
Meet at: The Forgers Avenue
ACCESSIBLE THROUGH
TNT megahub, DK mall, PS Biitula (new), Gyosha mall.”"

Hunt in 30 minutes
Hunt master: Narik
Best bow: Diamond
Protection: 4 caustic
Meet at: The forgers Avenue accesible through TNT mega mall, PS Biitula (new hub), Gyosha mall and DK mall."

Welcome to Dark Tower Forge. Here you can find everything such as Fists, hammers, Axes, Spanners and Grapples!

1 Like

Thanks for the promo! More stands and stock to come soon :grin:

2 Likes

That’s an excellent new! Welcome to The Forgers Avenue!

2 Likes

We have a new store. Welcome to Speed Hammers run by @fidach. In this store you can even find recommendations to improve your mining skills!

3 Likes

Now we have the new store “Just starting” Hammers and axes are the speciality!

3STR Forgeries is the brand new store located at The Forgers Avenue. A lot of tools and humor to make your day!

Just be careful shopping at “just starting”, I’ve accidentally bought overpriced unforged tools here because I wasn’t paying attention.

1 Like

Don’t worry, let me know how many tools you bought and I’ll refund you.

In my case, I know better and should have been paying attention. Thank you for offering to assist, though. I just don’t want less-informed people to run into the same problem as me.

1 Like