Spitter's Maw

DID minyi fly or use a grapple?

3 Likes

6 Likes

Cheater cheater pumpkin eater

6 Likes

I didn’t think anyone was watching!!

7 Likes

Welp, we finally did it! @Scratchnwiff and I tackled the MAW!!! Hope you enjoy the foolery :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Very real emotions… Crawling through hell again and again with @DanBeforeTime has been my greatest honor. Let no one say raisins fill our codpieces. We have ripened olives of pure Mithril.

11 Likes

I don’t know what gave me the bigger feeling of glee; @DanBeforeTime’s sigh of despair, or watching @Scratchnwiff’s psychotic breakdown as he slowly beat a Wildstock to death with his totem.

8 Likes

I wonder @Scratchnwiff. Was it connection lagging or was it your head lagging? After juice of evil kind like. :wink:

3 Likes

@DanBeforeTime. I enjoyed your “sprint hold and juuump” with voice changing on jump part. :joy:

3 Likes

lolol I should have never attempted it with a hangover :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great videos guys! Alice and chains down in a hole was playing in my head the whole time you were down there.
We should brand a dead spitter on everyone who finishes this challenging corse.

7 Likes

Very fun to watch. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

“Sprint hold and jump!!” x100. Lol.

8 Likes

These videos are making me die of laughter.

Each with their own style. Plus the courts looks like a work of art.

But @Pseudonym84 commentary is just too good. It’s like a dad watching his son beating everybody mercilessly in a game. A proud dad making fun of everyone :joy:

5 Likes

We have a new fastest time! @Xanotos beat my time of 2:49 with an impressive 2:25!

6 Likes

is it 2 hours 25 minutes?

1 Like

2 minutes, 25 seconds. Pretty flawless.

ok I understand impressive part now :joy:
I watched guys doing it over and over for so long I actually forgot that entire thing is not that long haha

EDIT: did he die before he made that one run?

1 Like

i’ve made the run a few times, only died once, on one run, and only because Pseudo didn’t make a way to recover from it. so i couldn’t jump back on course. that being said, that run was still 3:50

2 Likes

I imagine a perfect time is just over two minutes. That said, the average time for most people is a heck of a lot longer. @Scratchnwiff was coming up on an hour and twenty minutes. It was hard to tell what his actual finishing time was, because he got stuck underground for a while.

Have you been into the Maw yet, @boundmore?

1 Like