Spooky Seeds ahoy!

You Lambians have been holding out! I had no idea until this event how many Oortian Staff plants were COVERING your planet! I plopped a spooky seed in the atlas… and your planet turned blue! Also, the percentage in the resource tab of your World is well over double of any other.

Don’t worry Lamblisans… your secret is safe with me. I won’t tell anyone to “head to Lamblis for spooky seeds!”
One trip around the world was enough to get a stack of beans, and half another of spooky seeds!
Again, Lambits… i wont tell ANYONE

10 Likes

Very nice of you to help out the many.

Ooh look at that strip going up the leftish side :upside_down_face:

1 Like

No one better tell anyone about Alcyon. Though that’s t6 so probably a little safer.

So you’re saying that I don’t need to pay the 250c per seed that some people were charging?

1 Like

I found 560 on shedu, in a hour.

Ill sell all 560 at 250c each :wink:

Granted I was farming grass with a 3x3 gem emerald hammer at the time… under speed buffs. I didn’t actually try to get the spooky ones. They drop 2-3 from the roseta nox which spawn in groups 1-3 on shedu.

I would show you, but for some reason I cant uncover parts of shedu, not sure what the atlas mechanic is.

ekhm… lutrion

@edit low tier planets definitely give less spooky drops from plants

3 Likes

Are the seeds limited to planet tier? As in can I find them on a tier 1 planet?

yes you can find them from any certain plant drops.

1 Like

Kaching thanks

Gathering epic > shovel them up then take to a high tier planet and plant then break with axe. Then sell me the tons of extra seeds for 200c each at Ultima Hub :wink:

1 Like

Plz don’t share this :’(

I’m sorry for being selfish. More seeds means more chances people will sell me some. I don’t like plant farming :frowning:

1 Like

This doesn’t work. #tried

1 Like

so because I live on a tier 6 planet I am getting more drops then other people? Didn’t know this.

1 Like

Yes sir/ma’am.

edit: it’s a difficulty bonus.

Ah okay, I thought @250 sounded wayyyy too high.

What’s the going rate for seeds?

There is no going rate yet. But Ultima leaders are paying 200c each right now for them. With huge amounts of coin avail.

1 Like

Looks like emerald trades will be offline for a few days… Ima go quickly farm a few stacks and offload them