Spooky Seeds ahoy!

Well, i spent all day yesterday collecting rosetta nox just to see if they’d work, so i took them from a t1 planet sorissi on the 24th, and broke them on t3 bitula and got 1-3 seeds from almost all of them today.

1 Like

I never get just 1 seed, from them O.o

out of 50 rosetta nox just now i got 61 spooky seeds

all farmed as soon as i saw which plants dropped them yesterday

lol I think I may just hold onto mine now O.o

besides means I can quit the event early. I am up to 9kish

1 Like

can you still craft the stuff after the event if you have the seeds?

mmm idk, possibly.

if so i imagine the price will only go up so yea i would save them too.

1 Like

So I grabbed a few Oortian’s Staff from Cephonix and took them to Shedu Tier. On Tier III planets, the highest Spooky Seed drop you can get from a plant seems to be 2, and I got multiple 3 drops from breaking these ones that I placed on Shedu Tier.

So… yeah. It works. Definitely efficient.

1 Like

Wow, amazing work on this! I can’t believe it actually works!

2 Likes

i’ve never seen anyone selling any of these plants before, but if the price of the the plant is less than 2 seeds then buy it and break it on a higher tier planet.

Btw love the infiniplexx, as a low-level/new player its the biggest shop i’ve seen so far and has been a huge help.

1 Like

Wow, what a find! JK

2 Likes

Thx! That means a lot! It takes so much time to keep up on, I’m glad you find it useful. Makes it worth it!

Do you have a maxed out gatherer? I went there with my miner (don’t have a gathering char.) and I only got 40 in one hour.

nah, just luck and max dmg. I farmed with a hammer 3x3 and speed potions. (I needed 30k grass too) so I took everything, not just those.

@Eidolus I farmed in this area.

Edit: Gather is useless, with max luck. (unless you wana dig it up)

Went to Storis II for my Fiberish Farming, only found 18 seeds after an hour, so Meh. Event isn’t all that good, if I have to specifically go out of my way, to specific planets to be able to farm an already time based item.

But of course, it’s MMORPG Logic, and not Sandbox Creative Logic, so what else would you expect from Boundless, other than more grinding shoved down your throat, even during holiday events trying to draw people back into the game. Kinda sad really.

Tell me one thing you really enjoy about Boundless. You’ve made it very clear many, many times that you don’t like the grind, but now I want to hear something positive from you, mister. :wink:

1 Like

Go do your farming for “Inky Leaves” or “Sweet Beans” and you’ll come out with stacks of beans, leaves, and seeds. Nothing to go out of the way for, as those are very useful/profitable items… you just get bonus seeds =D

I like that a plot is protected, and that griefing that can end up destroying your items or work can’t be done.

But that positively is over shadowed by the other creative ways to grief that are still within bounds of the game features and CoC.

I also like making a shop, but people are lazy and go for the closer expencive shops at the Hub, over smaller shops with fair prices like mine.

I also like building, even if I’m not so creative, but it takes hours and hours of work, just to get a small number of the good looking blocks, which can’t really do much on a big build.

There ARE things I like, but it’s always shadowed by so much negativity, there is not a single thing I like in this game, without multiple bad things effecting it too.

I don’t use Sweet Beans, or Inky Leaves, and neither of them sell for very high, plus I NEED Fiberish Leaves to keep making Iron Tools for my shops. I can’t just stop farming what I need, just to farm something else I don’t need, doesn’t reward much, and right now only would reward a little bit of the event seed. I mean I mentioned having only 18 seed, but I also picked up over 200 Inky Leaves. The seeds on Storis II at least are VERY rare, dropping 1 out of every 10 or so Nox plant I found, and only 1 ever dropped from them, and I DO have the Gathering Epic too.

Plus, even if I DID choose to do that, which I won’t, I have no idea where to farm Nox plants in great number on a T3 planet. Desert Plants are everywhere on Storis II, you can’t do 3 blocks without running into one. I got only 18 seeds, and 214 Inky Leaves, but I also left with over 700 Fiberish Leaves too, and I wasn’t even focusing on just the Desert Plants either, going for all the rocks and Nox plants first then the Fiberish Leaves plants. And even then, go so many.

I have no idea where to get Nox, what region it’s in, or how to GET to said region. I don’t use atlas, I don’t explore, I don’t visit every portal on every planet and memorize all the plants and resources outside the shops/towns.

And I’m not going to do all of that, just to pick up some seeds for an event. I have a shop to run.

1 Like