Stale Cerulean Gleam Farm Spot

Hi,

I’m pretty new to the game but to subtly light up a wall of blocks I need quite a bit of Stale Cerulean Glean blocks which I can find on Cephonex Merika. Now I am wondering if there are any spots with high concentrations of these blocks on that planet.

Currently I’ve only found one or two blocks each time and every spot seems to be spread quite a bit from he previous spot. Being a rather newcomer with crappy (stone) gear that is pretty dangerous. One evening of farming could get me 20 blocks … and get my 50 deaths for now. So I am wondering if there is a farming spot for Stale Cerulean Gleam blocks which has a high concentration of it.

Thanks a lot in advance …

Mortuari.

I could tell u but first i need to farm ~100 for my build :sweat_smile: haha jk. I dont know if there is a highly concentrated area. I did find a field full of hills with 1 or 2 pieces on each hill. I dont remember coords but it wasnt far from ultima hub portals

I got about 70 in 20 mins or so. Lots of enemies though so you may want some stealth to help.

There are some craters filled with gravel that have around 15-20 per spot, these be good preservatin spots.

I will have to gear up and go find those. Tried using the Cold Blue ones instead but those are too white to my taste so another trip to this world is necessary.

If you do find a decent spot you can use regen bombs to replenish it after you mine it out, saving you time from wandering around finding another location or waiting for the spot to regen naturally.

3 Likes

think i"m too new to know where to get those Regen Bombs or how to make them, but I’ll surely keep an eye out for those when I go shopping.

Yah the Cool Blue is pretty much white, found on Kada I