Stars Hollow Market... come make a shop šŸ˜

I know this I am not a good builder

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t matter your builds are good and who cares if itā€™s bad looking as long as you have fun, Iā€™m talking about materials, I have hate against using refined gleam as build material. Maybe just me but yeah u can use way better stuff I know it. And like I said I can give you some blocks Marble or whatever to replace the refined gleam, it will look a lot better :+1:

7 Likes

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with your build - it looks fine. Everyone has their own preferences and likes/dislikes. Some people try to stick with nothing but natural materials, some like super flashy lucent blocks - itā€™s all good :blush: Build how you want to, with the blocks that YOU want to.

7 Likes

D: but itā€™s so Pretty your a Builder no Doubt boop

6 Likes

Practice makes perfect they say :wink:

It all comes down to taste , I used to build in boxes ( this is my first building game )
small box , added an other box , maybe a box in the back ā€¦ :rofl:

My builds now are way better and even have pillars on the inside :blush:
Still working on my tree building now , never stop learning things and adjusting/ tweaking your builds.

It is an eye catcher of a build ( literally in this case , even better in the dark :wink: )

7 Likes

lol Iā€™m an ugly builder too the only thing that makes mine better is the end game materials or else ā€¦i should hide it :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

most definitely!

3 Likes

Your builds arenā€™t ugly. I hope everyone builds in whatever style they like with whatever blocks they think look nice. :blush: (Itā€™s very kind of you to offer them material upgrades.)

5 Likes

My 3 year old thinks your builds are beautiful!

4 Likes

Btw gleam is lit my only pretty mat rn

2 Likes

800 hours in, and most of my builds use trunks, lumber, or brick. I do use some marble now, but most of the time I stick to the simple materials.

Use the materials you think work well for your build, donā€™t worry about looking fancy. Some of the best builds use only low-tier materials.

4 Likes

shiny (oh soooo shiny :heart_eyes:), yes, ugly, never!
You wanna talk uglyā€¦made a big olā€™ tunnel out of mould yesterday. Did stick some gleam behind it but I think it made it worse :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

If you guys will go a bit off topic, you might as well come make a shop in the market/mall :grinning:

We have spaces available .

5 Likes

Is it just me or does every topic I visit get off topic

3 Likes

felt bad about going ot so visited, opened a portal (M13 = Park) and took a shop spaceā€¦will build asap (ie. once I come up with a fitting ideaā€¦tomorrow hopefully)ā€¦love the look of the place!

2 Likes

Oh thx :slight_smile:, so the portal sign name will be Park? Just making sure.

1 Like

please and thank you

A minimalist Park by @catfud and a portal in the market hub to park in biitula

Come buy coils.

8 Likes

I happened to LIKE your build. Thank. You! lol Itā€™s why I got a screenshot and sent it to Lancelotz. Iā€™m his official/unofficial photographer. LOL! Iā€™m a guildmate of many jobs.

2 Likes

oh excellent!

1 Like