Stars Hollow Market... come make a shop 😁

Looking good guys :blush:

3 Likes

A bit late on my side :joy: but come check out this new shop in our market :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

What world are these shops on?

We are on Tana VII

2 Likes

Thanks for showing the screenshot of my store, @Lancelotz! I am going to work on getting it better stocked. I have been working to get my farm set up to produce seeds but it is a longer process than I anticipated… The area you created is really pretty and I hope to see more shops sprouting up soon!! <3

2 Likes

Hey so sorry I haven’t been keeping my store stocked I haven’t really been doing it with my other one either just kinda been between a lot of things

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: [OPEN] FUTURE MALL (calling all hubs/cities that want to connect)

Come check out @Solgato shop,
again a bit late on my side :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’ll probs be rebuilding my shops eventually

1 Like

Might have to do the same with mine.
Markets and malls are great places to wander around to get inspiration on building techniques and material/colour combos…love looking at all the different shop designs and their mixture of the functional and aesthetic, all constrained by plot size.
Also helps when the base market layout looks as amazing as stars hollow :+1:

3 Likes

I am planning to turn my store here into a maintenance store

took a pic of a lovely view from the market the other day, where fuzzy’s shop used to be (still building a new one @Fuzzybear1919?) , but returned today and that lovely glass shop has also gone plus some of the builds in the distant, which is a shame.

3 Likes

I hope to just busy with other in game things

1 Like

Yes, I felt bad but I decided to close that farm supply shop. I was having a hard time keeping it stocked, playing inconsistently and focusing more on building when I do play.

1 Like

Some change in management happened and @BloodRaven56 will be handling the market for now.