[open] FUTURE MALL

oooh no! get well soon! :heart::hugs:
want me to reserve the spot for you?

edit i did anyways for you :stuck_out_tongue:

also it seems another spot will be free soon near the bridge

3 Likes

Rustys Everything and Nothing will soon start having brews and food soon hopefully currently between games and things in this game

Fuzzy is suffering from to many fun stuff to do 🤦

1 Like

Awesome! The answer was yes btw haha

3 Likes

Hahaha the upgrade of my store is in my list of activities!! You all are going to love it :grimacing::crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s great! My advice is to enjoy each activity with patience. No one wants to be overwhelmed :wink:

1 Like

So ik this is a little off topic but why does everyone decide to build here but not the future mall

Different strokes for different folks

3 Likes

Maybe I could change the topic name to build at the future mall not here :thinking::smirk:

Depends how much you want to keep your forum user not banned.

Regards,

4 Likes

Touché :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’d maybe not go there, don’t sling mud at other peoples builds.

4 Likes

Yea your right delete

1 Like

Any portal from Autumn Dell or from somewhere in Alder to this hub?

There is a TNT mini hub on Alder, which will take you to the TNT megahub, which has portals to The Future.

1 Like

Thanks! The portal on my homeworld Trior leads to the Towers of Power on Alder. Any clue on how far away it is from there? If not ill just make myself an atlas and explore.

There is a TNT portal at the towers of power.

The big sword is behind me here.

2 Likes

Excellent!

1 Like

@Fuzzybear1919 please respect each induvidual and its build creations dont criticise other malls and builds.
im a neutral person and what you are doing is kind of damaging my reputation so please respect everyone, i love your loyalty but there is a limit alright

6 Likes

We love you, Host :heart:

1 Like

much love back! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: