[open] FUTURE MALL

Depends how much you want to keep your forum user not banned.

Regards,

4 Likes

Touché :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’d maybe not go there, don’t sling mud at other peoples builds.

4 Likes

Yea your right delete

1 Like

Any portal from Autumn Dell or from somewhere in Alder to this hub?

There is a TNT mini hub on Alder, which will take you to the TNT megahub, which has portals to The Future.

1 Like

Thanks! The portal on my homeworld Trior leads to the Towers of Power on Alder. Any clue on how far away it is from there? If not ill just make myself an atlas and explore.

There is a TNT portal at the towers of power.

The big sword is behind me here.

2 Likes

Excellent!

1 Like

@Fuzzybear1919 please respect each induvidual and its build creations dont criticise other malls and builds.
im a neutral person and what you are doing is kind of damaging my reputation so please respect everyone, i love your loyalty but there is a limit alright

6 Likes

We love you, Host :heart:

1 Like

much love back! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

And me Sorry Host-chan @HOST didn’t mean no disrespect on responding me dmg my own reputation by doing so here a :cookie:

1 Like

all good :heart:@BabyCookie for some its to much i agree on that i already told myself to slow down :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I meant that it is very clean didn’t mean the other weren’t I was just saying your is clean to the point of being on the edge of psycho probably could have worded that a bit better sorry to the people I offended that was not what I meant
Also the psycho thing ik that host know what I mean by it
And this is the reason why I struggle with sociol interaction

Its awfully hard to argue with that with a mouthfull of :cookie:! The official weapon of Cookie-Sama :grin:

2 Likes

Imagine dying from how tasty a cookie is. xD

2 Likes

its all good mate, just re-read your reply at times and see if its acceptable.
i know what you mean by it, and i adapt to you and understand you. just be careful what you say on the forums and in game :slight_smile: always think twice

anywho yeah connect to the mall, or build a shop! everyone is welcome!

thats how i gained weight
those darn cookies!

2 Likes

Hey man, when your a little over 120lbs (or 54 kilos for you metrics using folks) youll learn that you need the weight :rofl:

1 Like