[open] FUTURE MALL

I don’t see anything ugly. It’s beautiful :blush:

1 Like

yours is fine mate stop worrying just enjoy your gameplay and do whatever makes you happy, i don’t have mall rules for build designs so

3 Likes

O I know I’m just like making joke mainly about myself I have tons of self confidence if I didn’t make jokes at my expense I would be even fuller of myself that is if it is possible :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

in my country called attention seeker :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Well dench? Danger judy?! Anachronism lady?!?!

…I should proof read these before posting :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

well dench” is some ■■■■ a famous guy over here did and it was a thing for a split second and i really liked it so i made a gif/image thing.

That makes sense
Now I’ve gotta look up this famous person and see what the thing they did was :laughing:

saying anything is “well” anything means that it is substantially sufficient at that thing.

judi dench is an amazing actor. possibly a goat.

so if something is well dench … well … it’s going to be pretty good.

nice spot available next to @Dubbanz his lovely shop! :smirk:
grab the spot before its gone, first come first serve!

3 Likes

@Bethlehem is looking for a spot, I think

My concrete shop has been doing super well already haha

1 Like

awesome! glad its going great bro, and sure if she wants it, its close to a bridge
i messaged the previous plot owner that his beacon was smoking but had no reaction back so i assume he or she neglected it so yeah today it ran out :man_shrugging: i do a daily run through the mall

1 Like

Cool! I’ll be there to grab one at some point soon, currently got severe back pain and can’t actually move or walk at all so I’m stuck in bed. When I’m back on my feet I’ll come build :blush:

3 Likes

oooh no! get well soon! :heart::hugs:
want me to reserve the spot for you?

edit i did anyways for you :stuck_out_tongue:

also it seems another spot will be free soon near the bridge

3 Likes

Rustys Everything and Nothing will soon start having brews and food soon hopefully currently between games and things in this game

Fuzzy is suffering from to many fun stuff to do 🤦

1 Like

Awesome! The answer was yes btw haha

3 Likes

Hahaha the upgrade of my store is in my list of activities!! You all are going to love it :grimacing::crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s great! My advice is to enjoy each activity with patience. No one wants to be overwhelmed :wink:

1 Like

So ik this is a little off topic but why does everyone decide to build here but not the future mall

Different strokes for different folks

3 Likes

Maybe I could change the topic name to build at the future mall not here :thinking::smirk: