Starting town on solumn!

Keep getting that from the respawn room as well =/

The world might be having issue. I can try again tomorrow to get you to Berlyn, I hope it is up then.

Ok, thanks @onebitknightly

Just started working =o

Edit: and back down again…

I can’t find Berlyn in the sky. Do I need to be in a different section of the planet to see it?

I don’t think you can see it from solumn, meaning you would have to be on a different planet that you can see , there’s a map of this somewhere else . But many people share warp locations so that you don’t need to use the picker upgrade , instead you can come through a warp that I have

This is a rough map of how the worlds work currently.

In the town now if anyone wants to hang out and explore =)

You made it to Berlyn?

No, still on Solumn

I get home in a few hours. I’ll let you know when I get online.

Yeah let me know also. I’d like to go.

I shall let you know too.

@Cstpn00 @dannypent I am on Solum

logging in now

does some player are still active in this town ? or everybody left?

A bunch left, I can give you a port to Berlyn if you want.

no i will build my things and travel by my means if I need but thanks :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

do you live near the town on berlyn? I always see you are online but I never see you lol. what are your coords?

I would love to join a large town or city, I arrived at the cords of the old settlement and I see everyone moved to berlyn ? can someone tell me how to get there, just got the game and not sure how everything works yet

Someone can give you a location markers to Berlyn or I think Jeff has a shop on solum where you can buy all the planet locations. Berlyn only has one or two ppl in the town now when I log in.