Starting town on solumn!

Come to my coordinates : 1020, 90, -280.
I want to start a community and would love players to join me and build near and with me here. I am located on a large flat ice “glacier” if you want to call it that. I am building my first base in the game here and hope to see others come join me :slight_smile:
feel free to comment if you will come to my location, I am playing right now.

5 Likes

Ha! I think I ran past you earlier today when I was exploring. I’ll come check out your location again and maybe a friend and I will come join you!

You guys should come to Berlyn, I found a nice spot by a bunch of nice mining spots.i have two ppl there already.

Would love to, but we’re short one tech component. Think you could help transport us there?

Yep, I can do that. I’ll let you know when I get back on.

new location i found another player, building near him, its close to my old one in grass. coords: 1070, 70, -650

my base is half built there XD made of ice and stone. go there and build near us :slight_smile:

I am at the location but I do not see you.

Don’t know you want any more people, but if you do, I’m interested in joining. I’m currently near the coordinates you mentioned.

Build near there (: not currently online , but my base is the half stone half ice one . I’ll be on in roughly an hour 20-20 minutes.

Not currently online , about an hour and a half (:

are you gonna be on tonight?
I’m online currently

I just came on

starting planet town coming together, more than five people living here as of now. Come on down and build near / with us :slight_smile:

town coords: 1070 , 70 , -650

Is there any special reason for posting this or just to announce that there now more than 5 people living in the town?

As you already had a thread going this one felt slightly unnecesary.

to promote it for new players like you on solumn

Your former thread already have reasonable visibility and having 2 threads by the same person about the same topic is largely meaningless.

Merging this into the former thread to avoid splitting the conversation and avoid confussion.

1 Like

“Big-boy” was a very rude player and I do not recommend a single player to move into his town. He came to find me on solumn and invite me to his town which was nice until he berated me asking/demanding for items.

2 Likes

I’ll head that way, Where should I build?

anywhere nearby. Are you online now or anytime soon? I will get on and play with you.

actually the coords to the town are 1070, 70, -650