Starting town on solumn!

If i come there can i be added to your beacons and setup my shop inside the walls, I have a second beacon we can use aswell to expand.

Let me know what I need to do to get to the other planet. I haven’t had any luck finding the materials to make a gate yet. I have to pack up all of my valuables, and I’d like to only have to move once.

What planet are you on?

Solumn, I just want to end up somewhere that has active players

man my town is on solmn :slight_smile: If you don’t know how to bring up coords, press the period key (.) twice and it should say current pos , make your way towards 1070, 70, -650. thats where I’m at and my town is .

are you coming ?

Eventually, I’m no where close to you at the moment. I’m out mining, I’ll try to get out there today at some point.

hey do you want to move to the town now? I see you’re online

I moved closer to the town. Ive been working on getting to another planet. I haven’t built anything yet, other than crafting stations

I can easily get you to another planet I have 2 warp locations saved for two different planets than solumn

I just wanted to see if I could do it. I bought this back when it was announced as Oort. I’d forgotten about it until recently. I’m just having fun figuring it all out.

Whats on the other worlds, more of the same? I saw the post about starting a central market hub. I felt it was worth while to figure out how it all works before I started asking for help and or hand outs

I am about to warp to planet Berlyn and leave my town on Solumn, i just picked my beacons up if you want to come. there is a popular market, theres always like 3 people on at it where we will spawn (surprisingly) , we can team up and live together if you like. you can continue having fun learning the game there, But I would love to have you as a partner or a neighbor if you want :slight_smile: I am leaving to berlyn soon if you want to get on.

Have you all left yet? I’m on Solumn right now heading to town location

If you have coin, I can come back with a warp to that town, then warp us to the town I’m now at on berlyn. How much coin do you have ?

I am at town right now, that would be great; Berlyn has the large market correct?

Currently getting a 25 error so having trouble staying / getting online

New player (played when game first came out on steam year or two ago) so no “coin” unfortunately oh well, guess I’ll just play alone for awhile =/

sorry i didn’t see your reply, if you go there i think onebitknightly is going to come get you

Oh cool, just still having these erroring issues not sure why =/

Let me know when they get there (username is also dannypent in-game btw)

I just tried to make a warp and the portal was grey and I could not go through.

Keep getting that from the respawn room as well =/