Statues

I have seen some very cool statues throughout Boundless!!
…For example this one…

Just cereus what other cool statues are out there…
BTW that one is located at therka market.

4 Likes

Have you swung by the chisel sculpting contest arena? Its in munteen paradise, there are some amazing sculptures there.
That roadrunner instantly reminded me of the one @AmandaPan did

4 Likes

No haven’t been there mind posting a picture!

1 Like

@NeonBlast3000 It is really cool to see in person. You can get there by portal from Therka Market, in Moebius Plaza. There are a lot of portals there, but this portal is labeled chisel sculpting contest and it is on the ground floor of one of the portal buildings.

1 Like

I’ve made this not long ago:

You can get here from Chisel Town. Simply follow the portal in Therka Market, and then turn left from the big portal in CT. You’ll see a portal labeled “Fallen Titan” :slight_smile:

4 Likes

theres a portal to sculpting contest on plaza
also statue is made by @Andytheka andysav ingame
theres also one made by @Jenndragonfly in the garden district hub the one from plaza leading to steampunk to the right upon entering it
also when ya go from plaza to to egypt district for some cool statues made by @Swede off egyptian gods
also nearby egypt are fountains froma buildoff in the sunken streets
we also have a artdistrict (portal plaza to aqua district hub) there with an massive art installation by @Dunedragon
in aquatopia shopping find portal to blacklight district on berlyn theres a atlas statue made by @HotelTime and more from his friends the globe is even a hub atlas is holding lolz
in glhen republic portal in shoppingaqua you have a huge one by @Simoyd
and a massive pig statue by @Rumplypigskin

4 Likes

PRAISE THE SUN!!!

13 Likes

Lol, we had someone join the aquatopia discord channel and it said praise the sun in there welcome message. I had to go take a screenshot of that statue and post it into the channel.

4 Likes

hahaha nice!!! =D

Solaire of Astora!

forgot the dragon in dragon watch duhh

1 Like

sorry it took so long.
had to take new ones :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Not exactly a statue, but a sculpture for sure… and I thought it was amazing! I love the use of the slight colour variances in the exclusive orange gleam.
I stood here for a good 5 minutes in awe.
amazing work @Jenndragonfly

10 Likes

sculpture in my house:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I had lots of fun making it