Status Request

Hi, 1 years, 7 months and 18 days ago, the news broke out about the sale of the game to Monumental.
I would kindly request an update on the transition? Everything smooth? Anything we can expect? (like a status update?)

Much appreciated!

Kind regards,

8 Likes

Support@playboundless.com

2 Likes

The “transition” happened over a year ago.

Monumental is in full control of the game, which is why they have the ability to restart servers and make very minor maintenance fixes.

The lack of development updates is because the game is bringing in too little money for them to invest any resources in developing new content. This isn’t going to change unless there is a massive influx of paying customers.

Take the game as you find it or move on. Those are the choices that exist at this point.

4 Likes

On PC it’s monumental. On Playstation it’s wonderstruck… So I don’t think everything has fully transferred. But I could be wrong. So if I am, please correct me :heart:

2 Likes

Good questions, I would like to know the answers too FROM MONUMENTAL.

4 Likes

Eeeh, best we can do is a color changing Exo.

insert pawnstars meme here<

3 Likes

I would like to hear something so i can change my steam review to a positive one.
I can’t recommend a dying game. Its unethical.

2 Likes

It’s a case of thinking the game is good or not. Whether it dies makes no difference to how good it is objectively.

3 Likes

At the end of the day Steam reviews are the only form of democracy we have in the game world. Worked wonders for Helldivers II when Sony tried changed its terms of service. Ignoring flaws in a video game is communism. I also put positives in my review if it helps.