Steam Achievements

It means u have to dig down to mantle. Come to xa frant as I have that achievement ready to be gained for those that have not yet done so

Nope getting to the core is core objectives completed. The planets core is mining down to the mantle

2 Likes

Is it? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: hmm alright then ignore me :metal:

Should be. Unless steam and PS4 trophies are different

3 Likes

I think it’s the same not sure

Hang on; only 40% of steam users dug down to Mantle?
Damn…

Well 40% of ps4 users. You’ll have to look at the steam one to see those numbers. I’d wager it’s probably lower

1 Like

Still never got my badge for buying the game on steam even though a lot of new users have I noticed I brought mine back in April this year and still not got it yet :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I mean, 62.2% left the sanctuary for the first time. Off to a good start…

…12.6% got to the core on Steam.

:thinking:

Iirc is this an early access badge in contrast to buying the game from the website, which is no longer possible.

Iirc steam achievements were added to the game only a few patches before launch. Meaning early access people who never came back after launch don’t have it.

1 Like

That’s a pity, but would make sense. I hope they’re people who are waiting on improvements.

A lot of the free weekend users probably also didn’t get there

2 Likes

No as people are still getting it if you look at badges :eyes:

I see, maybe it’s linked to the Digital Deluxe Edition?
Looks like people are also still getting:
https://forum.playboundless.com/badges/112/boundless-powered
for using backer keys.

I have the delux addition lol @james said it was broken a while back but it’s not
Not sure if achievements will work if even I can’t get the badge. I brought this up ages ago and still nothing has been done about it.

Yeah, mine says Jun17 because that’s when I created my forum user. Though, I backed years ago.

Anyone completed this achievement? as i have finished core objectives but still don’t have it…

but maybe it’s different on PS4?

Its different on ps4 and steam. Description for ps4 is “core objectives complete”, and steam objective is simple to mine down to the mantle. It’s an easily confused difference.

Actually, there are two different trophies/ achievements present. One is called “Getting to the Core” and the other is “The Planet’s Core.”

“Getting to the Core” is a hidden one for core objectives completed and completely separate from “The Planet’s Core.”

1 Like