Steam Awards

Hey guys I found on steam that there doing an Awards nominations for the best games, I think this will be a great way to get Boundless seen by more people. who’s interested in Nominating Boundless for one of the categories?

Just wondering who would be interested in doing so.

12 Likes

Just nominated it under THE “THE LABOR OF LOVE” AWARD, which is a category for:

“This game has been out for a while. The team is well past the first unveiling of their creative baby, but being the good parents they are, these Devs continue to nurture and support their creation. This game, to this day, is still getting new content after all these years.” - Quote from the steam description of the award.

14 Likes

That sounds like the perfect category for boundless gets my vote :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Done :slight_smile: Good idea @MrGamer117!

2 Likes

Is there not a best voxel category? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

This sounds like a post 1.0/launch category.
Not for games in development.

4 Likes

They don’t dare adding that one :wink:

2 Likes

We’ll pretend we didn’t think about it :wink:

Just kidding, I guess they wouldn’t allow nominating games that are in EA if that was the case.

2 Likes

Excellent suggestion, I will support his vote as well!

2 Likes

Boundless would win that hands down. Maybe we should put a suggestion in to steam lol

3 Likes

Nominated for “The Labor of Love” award

4 Likes

I Nominated for “No Apologies” Award. Whichever category one chooses, it will help to spread the word of this awesome game! :+1::+1:

3 Likes

I also nominated it for the “The No Apologies” award.

3 Likes

I also nominated Boundless for the ‘No Apologies’ award as it felt more apt. My nomination for Labour of Love I had already given to a finished MMO that I have played off and on for years and still gets new content every few months or so.

1 Like

I have nominated it for labour of love :slight_smile:

3 Likes