Steam & PlayStation accounts merger

Hi there. I know that Boundless is going through some (exciting) changes so I understand if this can’t be done, however - I have my primary account on Steam. When Boundless came out for PlayStation I couldn’t remember my account details so I made a new account.

Is there any way to change my PlayStation account to match my Steam account so I can reap the benefits of being an early access player. I have soooo many plots just going to waste. Thank you.

2 Likes

I don’t think the limitation is with the devs, it’s with Sony. I started on PS4, then got it on Steam some time later. Even though they are the same “account”, almost nothing shares between platforms. This is almost entirely due to money…Since gleam club and cubits can be bought in the PS Store, Sony doesn’t want you to access those things from PC, and vice-versa.

1 Like

Oh I see. Thank you. I thought it was crossplay so I was going to have my OG character use their plots and then my current PS4 character to build on them. Thank you for your help.

1 Like

I’d say no this cannot be done, the only way to benefit from your early access perks is to create a new PSN account and log in with the same boundless accounts

so if your account got for example (yours) wayfarer the perks are usable on both ps4/5 and pc
like i said, u need to loginto the same account connected to boundless

@Aragorn thanks, forgot to mention it as well…

its the same account, but you will have to create new characters
but once thats done, you get PM’s and other messages across the platforms

2 Likes

I have both a PS4 and steam account for Boundless. I use my PS4 account to plot as you mention, then give my PC characters access to build on those plots. I also sometimes have both accounts logged in at the same time for certain tasks.

Edit; as stated above you cannot use the PS4 account on PC. You can have them linked, but not use the PS4 characters on the PC account.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your help. Going to check my PlayStation account later and see what I can do about logging in with my original credentials.

2 Likes