Steam Reviews - Please

I’ll have to do it on my pc but I only have a few hundred hours on that account.

3 Likes

So my good/bad review is only gonna show 10 min so it look bad xD

Jokes aside… This game can be enjoyable but i think the big turn off For People is the price.
39.99€ is pretty hefty amount of Cash considering the state of this game atm and not knowing the future For it.

I have considered leaving a review for this game many times, but I keep putting it off

My review would be extremely negative, I have a whole list of critical things to say about the game, and not very many good things to say about the game at this time.

I had kept putting off my review in hopes that maybe some things will change and I will have a more balanced review, however my hopes for that happening are quite low at this point in time.

Most of you would have a conniption fit if I posted my review today.

2 Likes

Nope. All I’d ask is that you be honest.
I was honest in my first review and I edited it several months ago. Still give the game praise while outlining some of the Cons.

Like mentioned by most me gonna wait and see….
Before i even put in the effort… to much what if’s at this point. Also news is news depending on your point of view if its good or bad :wink:.

ill mention some great news (for me) in a few weeks
2 weeks later
ima pour my time in a new project
(In other words wash me hands of this)

Sorry if i am being a bit negative. :wink:

[edit]

Or its just a tactic and we hear nothing for x time :expressionless:

I updated my review, my first one was at 1.300 hours, and my review edit at 13.000 hours
was time for an update lol

3 Likes

Wait so I can change my 1 hour into 15,000 hours?

(Yes I played on Computer I don’t like using Keyboard and Touch pad mouse for playing it sucked :laughing:)

1 Like

no you cannot, it knows your playtime if i could combine accounts ps4 included i would be beyond 16k hours

2 Likes

I added my review up there and I was very honest about the game. I’m not asking to leave a glowing review; I am just asking that you leave an honest one. Most if not everyone on the forums loves this game and while there are some things that aren’t so positive, I do feel the positive outweighs the negative at least for myself as I continue to play and enjoy the game.

2 Likes

also just updated mine, kept it simple.

6 Likes

Ain’t that funny, eh? Meanwhile, me, a troll, a criminal, a doom-sayer, I’ve had this review up for 3.5 years (Steam Community :: Goblinounours :: Review for Boundless), and have kept enough hope in the game to not change it.
Although some things I wrote then are no longer valid. And yeah, I have to agree with @ardele, because I could update that review, but RIGHT now, I wouldn’t have glowing things to say. I’d rather see what James will have to tell us… you know… some day…
He cleverly said “in a few weeks”, which is vague enough to mean anything from 2 weeks to several months. And on that note, I’m 80% sure he made that thread to tell us that then ONLY because 40 minutes earlier, I went and put some pressure on him on Twitter.

4 Likes

Whether I have agreed or disagreed with your opinion or anyone else’s I respect those opinions and to be honest I don’t think anyone is technically wrong. It’s all perspective, what you want and get out of the game and what you expect developers to do/not do.

Troll? Criminal? Doomsayer … maybe … but doesn’t mean you’re wrong. Granted I don’t consider you any of the three.

2 Likes

Yeah but the first person who replied to you on this thread might, and I know for a fact that some negative players around this forum haven’t started to ‘delete’ their every posts to prevent the abuse of flag in a vacuum.

2 Likes

Why would you say that?

1 Like

OortElf has hidden several of my posts over the years and I admit that I may have cussed at it a few times…

1 Like

I didn’t see much value in rewriting the review i wrote so long ago, i guess i can add to it, or update the number of hours (i didn’t know you could just do that either)

same I don’t want to wright negative stuff about how the game is not updated for long times on steam or talk about trolls un till he says something about things or makes new TOS. There is so many great things about the game but I wont leave out the negatives because it is a big factor for players leaving the game or not sticking with it . I also would not be surprised if some gets a ban for naming and shamming on steam also.

An honest review campaign now, without any updates or new content to incentivize those reviews will not end how you are hoping. Sure, update your own reviews as you like, but I advise restraint on campaigning for others to follow suit with nothing concrete to back up your personal hype.

6 Likes

you said what i said but so much easyer and better to understand thank you :slight_smile: