I’m not saying to write a glowing review, but an honest one. I know it may not be perfect, but the game can be enjoyable and the community (except a select few) are a gem.
@ardele I totally feel you, but the game as a whole is pretty decent. I have said my peace when it comes to what I feel it is lacking. The game can be played as it stands, just fine. It would benefit from a more proactive Dev team that communicates better sure.
Overall, the game is playable and is pretty enjoyable. I bought the game not knowing about:
- Takes 3+ months to get a response that Early Access rewards have not been finalized.
- No alternate races
- Still waiting for protectors/guardians/titans and ancient ruins
- Lurker is lurking about
- Ground Pounder still not released
- No real content updates for 2+ years
- Early Access showed more mobs/weapons and such.
And here I am a year or so later still enjoying the game. Maybe if the game made more money development would become a higher priority. I don’t know, I am just tired of complaining about things that may or may not happen and just enjoy it while I can.
If it’s not enjoyable for someone it is just time to move on.