Steggs Takes On Spitters Maw

Here it is! I took a trip to Elopor to take on Spitters Maw, after seeing some of you guys were taking bets on how many times I’d die :joy:

I hope not too many items were lost!

10 Likes

Hilarious video @Steggs101! Did you honestly wipe the sweat from your face with printer paper?

Oh, and thanks for the Amethyst hammer! Muhaha @Jeffrotheswell

4 Likes

Top Ten Betrayals: me betting 3 hammers on your deaths.

But pseudo didn’t take the bet sooooo…

3 Likes

I know! I should have, though I too thought he’d die more than twice! In the end it turns out he did ‘only’ die twice.

Narrow escape, @Xanotos.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA i shall rise again

2 Likes

…because I’m not gonna die…
:joy:

3 Likes

if i dont do it, i can’t die

6 Likes

Good run man! I did about the same in the ice cave! What a challenge that room is!
@Pseudonym84 I am crafting a masterwork amethyst hammer +1/+6 vs spitters for you.
Oh and @Steggs101 your reference https://youtu.be/nRB8Jor8tPs

2 Likes

Haha! Cheers guys, thanks for making it! I’m sorry for letting the believers down, it will not happen again…

@Jeffrotheswell so glad you got that reference :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m sorry for not believing in you steggs

3 Likes

Wish I could have heard your audio commentary while following you through, haha.

3 Likes

It’s ok @Xanotos you were right to not believe! :smiley:

@AzureHelios If there’s another thing like this I could probably jump in Discord with people and we could have some fun with it!

2 Likes

Hilarious video steggs. Can always count on you for a laugh! I literally did the exact same thing in the leaf room. I jumped right down into that lava pit😂

1 Like

See this is why we need signs…

So we can tell you to go up and so that we can tell people don’t carry any tools of any sort in here

2 Likes

Oh, I was going to say we need signs to tell people they have to jump down into the lava…

2 Likes

That’s fun, for awhile…

Okay forever… but we need to keep it fun as well

1 Like