15Starberry Vine6560.94%0.02
16Rosetta Nox5150.74%0.01
17Kranut Plant4920.71%0.01
18Spineback Plant4660.67%0.01
19Traveller's Perch2500.36%0.01
20Weeping Waxcap Fungus650.09%0.00
21Stardrop Plant20.00%0.00

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, yeah, I know… :joy: As I mentioned elsewhere, bought some worlds instead of fuels by mistake. Most I’ll use for the next Gleambow event, put up some T3s for you all, but figured I’d try another Corrosive.

Amethyst not as good as Proserpina here, but the Emerald is so good that I’m thinking of replacing Stellamaris III with this, even though that is a Toxic. From what I’ve seen so far, it might be a better choice, due to the amount of amethyst and other stuff you can get along with it, and the hotspot regions look pretty big in places. Proserpina is really the most profitable mining planet by far of my rentals if you go by profit per hammer and stick to the amethyst/emerald border areas, maybe best to have two Corrosives, rather than a Toxic that may have a little more emerald but not much else?

Let me know any thoughts. Portals hopefully open to some mines in the next few days, planet open now though. Could go either way here.

Looks like I unlocked Ashen Mint gleam here too? :slight_smile:

I’ll put this out there publicly too - got a combo of health issues going that work to kill my appetite for long stretches… which can really mess with my mood here. So if I get all grumpy, “Bah, someone is using me, I think someone else insulted me grr graahhh I QUIT!” :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage:

… Seriously, just ignore me please. :flushed: It will pass eventually, give it a few days or weeks. Thanks! :wink:

10 Likes

I Have :cookie: s for paka-chan if Needed (^-^)

3 Likes

Yeah, I could always use some cookies… soft chocolate chip ones ideally… :grin: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

4 Likes

Way to go Paka :clap: :clap:
Unlocking the AshenMint gleam is perfect
I have been waiting a long time for this one :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes

Found my self a nice place to mine the AshenMint Gleam
Again thanks for expanding the PakaVerse with this planet :smile:

1 Like

Nice, happy I could help!! :grin: Hopefully will have some mines open by tomorrow, see how you all like the emerald here compared to the other. :slight_smile:

… The PakaVerse expanded yet again, though I won’t do a thread for this one. :flushed: Helheim - Burn off Norkyna. Won’t have a portal but feel free to go raid! :smiley: 177k rubies - was testing some biomes, looks good so far!

2 Likes

Ok, a couple mines open! :slight_smile: Any feedback welcome, if none, leaning now towards letting III expire and keeping IV here for emerald. But happy to go with either.

1 Like

Can you please add more atlases to Stardrop Valley? Also add to the other ones where there are no more…
Much appreciated!

Regards,

1 Like

Ok, 5 new ones on Stardrop Valley! :slight_smile: Also added some to Stellamaris IV and Hyrule. I’ll get more on a few of the others later on PS4 (some are mapped on that character).

Admit I’m a little surprised how quick the atlases go sometimes! :sweat_smile: Hyrule seems particularly popular.

Actually rolled another one using one of my codes, chill, once again a bit of biome testing, but on the off chance it lands on Alcyon AND is better than Stardew Valley on sapphire, might replace. But doubt the latter given what I was testing.

1 Like

… To follow up, it is up - off Alcyon, so while not keeping as not as good as Stardrop Valley, it IS still pretty good on both Stardrop and Sapphire, will open a portal sometime this weekend to an ice field area for the stardrops. :smiley: Might as well go raid it!

Another Paka Experiment…

(Really, that is the name. “Another Paka Experiment…” if you want to warp!) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

A couple updates - portal to Another Paka Experiment open. :slight_smile: Also, took another code to play around with rubies more, and also confirm one biome with corruption. I know from searching someone else has a farm for it already, but might swap my closed Norkyna mine portal to this clump (or better if I find it) later on here… planet name is Corruption (yeah, I’m getting lazy), and it is open, decent ruby spots on it too.

I have never been successful with sapphires or titanium Stardrop Valley is amazing. The amount of sapphires i get is leading me to replace all my t6 diamond hammers with them. My miners already use str/spd bomb/brews. It just seems much cheaper. Once u get use to the swap… im probly not gonna use diamond for anything but exo. +260 damage + dura or bust

Stellamaris IV gleam loc: got a nice platform. The island trees mixed with gleam lake. The mound in the distance under the gleam is tree trunk.

1 Like

Makes me smile that these are helpful!! :slight_smile: Won’t do another thread for this one, so as not to clutter the board, but tried another experiment with another of codes I mentioned accidently buying, haha (still going to do some for Gleambow!) -

Tír na nÓg - Off Alcyon, might have portal later. Created to be a planet of plenty. :smiley: Good mix IMO - snowy redwoods for stardrops & weeping waxcap, deserts and plains for collecting and hunting, island trees, good mining spots. The gem count isn’t as high here as my other corrosives but there is more land - the spots that are there that I’ve seen should be as good as the others, maybe better in terms of the area they cover in places on the amethyst, with good emerald mixed in. Might even keep it, we’ll see.

1 Like

A few new portals open! :slight_smile: Would there be any interest in a Roadrunner Hunting Grounds portal? Main reason I’m thinking now that I’ll extend this at least another month, is it has a massive flat desert area that is perfect for running around and sniping roadrunners. I like to pick off the hoppers too. :wink: If anybody else wants to use it, I’ll add a portal to the center of it.

2 Likes

is there a portal to IV yet?

1 Like

I subbed the portals to this one out to make room for some of V’s - it only has about 10 days left on it IIRC, but I can put out some tokens for it on the stands here in a bit. :slight_smile: I’m going to go ahead and let III and IV expire now, though those are up for grabs if any want them transferred to them - even if you don’t know if you’ll renew, you can ask for them now and play with them.

1 Like

Cool. Been popping into yer place hunting the sky for it. Will keep my eye open for the token. Thanks.

1 Like

Just put up tokens for all my IV spots! :slight_smile: The gem tokens are going to be to places on the shore near hotspots IIRC. Some Island Tree spots too.

1 Like