[Stellamaris] - [T6 Fierce Toxic Sovereign World] - [Active]

Will update as I add stuff… currently no portal but hope to change that before too long, warp from Houchus in the meantime. Warm Fuchsia gleam spheres, and intent is to be a public mining world, long-term plan will be adding an underground network. Not the best sovereign for this, could have done a bit better picking the biomes (don’t take trench! :astonished: ), BUT there still are some good gem spots from my initial mapping and hope to make it a convenient one to mine. :slight_smile: Public plotting off, collecting on of course… if you really did want a home here though, just shoot me a PM!

ste21
ste22
ste23

ste24 ste25 ste29

7 Likes

not entirely pink? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Indeed …
… what happened to the barbie colors :sweat_smile:
Never the less … it seems to be a pretty planet :+1: :+1:
I will visit it soon to gather some of its goodies.

2 Likes

Thanks, haha! :grin:

I was thinking I was going to create a Barbie Eyesore here… even Tweeted a wisecrack about it while setting the colors, saying how it is just as well I plan to build underground here. :rofl:

But it turned out looking better than I thought, I’m really happy with it! :smiley: I’m toying with rolling a Burn for the heck of it, if I do and stick with it maybe that will be the Barbie world. :wink:

1 Like

burn baby burn :grin:

1 Like

I’m going OT on my own thread now, but since it is being made now and I wouldn’t be ready to do a thread for it for it for awhile anyways once up, and as I’m not sure I’ll keep it (won’t post if not) I’ll mention it here - I did put in for it. :grin:

A Burn with hopefully lots of desert - the name will be Pandora, and in addition to a being a mining world, I plan for it to have a Borderlands theme. :smiley: Also, though I’ll close it if issues come up, I will open it up to public plotting, is the plan now.

3 Likes

this one has a briliant name btw - stella maris (nice latin there and beautiful meaning) :heart_eyes:

as for pandora - will entering that world be like opening a certain person’s box? :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks, and hehe!! :grin:

Pandora up now, though name hasn’t been changed to that yet, gamble paid off on putting USW, got Alcyon like I hoped! :smiley: Good ruby count too, 119k! So will be another up for business eventually, with that count sure I’ll keep it! (More glow caps than this one strangely, not sure how that happened, I don’t remember seeing many glow caps on Burns!)

1 Like

must be your choice of biomes that affected it - the automatic generation of worlds seems to be more rigid and worlds of the same profile are more alike than what we see from sovereign worlds of same profile

1 Like

Its indeed the biomes… Those do not have glowcappies.
Example if you spawn small meteors biome i would assume theres dripping funguses (based on example besevrona)

2 Likes

Sometime today, going to set an initial portal to a combo gleam sphere and emerald region, on the surface - eventually I’ll have portals to underground mines, but a lot to do in the game now so might be a bit! :slight_smile:

On the portals though - I’m going to put it in the Paka’s Sapphire Mine that has a portal to it in TNT Houchus. Wanted to ask, seems we have a LOT of rentals around Houchus. I’ve got plenty of room in that mine where I could claim some plots and make a new rental hub of 1x2s within steps of the mine portal in TNT. Any interest? Kind of thinking of making another thread for this. If there is interest I’ll set it up for sure.

1 Like

really lovely!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like