Still missing Reclaim beacons and would like help plz

yes we have tried every thing

Would she be able to submit a video (or screenshots if that’s easier) showing what happens when she selects the Reclaim Beacon option?

its not a reclaim issue my plots are disappering even with gleam club :frowning:

I just copied the part of the message you posted:

I was a bit confused by this. In any case, could she post screenshots where the game is listing the status of those beacons?

Is there also a screenshot where the game is saying that beacons are wild / unfuelled / removed from world?

unfortunatley when it happened iwas trying to save my stuff … only took photos after i knew it was safe . Its showing all over my friends plots aswell says they all unfuelled but he hasnt lost any plots yet

Unfuelled when looking at beacons or on one of the GUI menus?

this is what mine looked like yesterday when it started . before they went wild

my friends beacons are still like this
but has lost anything .

1 Like

Did you mean ‘hasn’t lost anything’ in that last sentence?

That’s a rather peculiar sight. It says it’s unfuelled, but it’s still got that flame effect on top of it. Since you said that these screenshots were taken from yesterday, I take it that the effect has now vanished?

My CanadianEh beacons Don’t say it anymore cause it went wild and i caught it before i lost it all.

But the beacons you see in the pictures are still like this …

YES sorry i meant hasn’t lost anything

im scared to switch between my ALT characters because , thats when it kept saying unfuelled to me.

What are the coordinates for these particular beacons? I know you posted those for Alder and Biitula, it’s just that the most recent screenshots are for Delta Cancert.

As for your other alt characters, it depends on what permissions have been given to these characters and whether they can see the information.

Thanks for the coordinates. Here’s a screenshot I took from Delta Cancert. Is this the beacon that was showing up as ‘Unfuelled’?

Here’s another screenshot with the beacon which was located using the coordinates you gave previously. All the screenshots you submitted on post #26, these are all nearby?

Continuing on from my previous post, what permission do you alt characters have?

Also:

What was the outcome when you both checked?

Game can’t process your amounts off metals lol on other note worked flawless yesterday for me was mostly processed stone maybe a certain item is the problem anything you guys had in comment when reclaiming maybe if you describe your special items you can find what ya got in common just suggestion

1 Like

I claimed a few beacons with and without storage and have been reclaiming them at my home beacon without any issues.

2 Likes

I’ve claimed 7 or 8 beacons now, some with storage, and even a few with coin here and there. It has given me everything - even the coin and forged items without any problems.

I’m not one of the two, but my expired beacon notices were about old expired or deleted beacons - like from 6+ months ago. I checked and the current beacons are intact.

1 Like