STORAGE-->Hand

Please, I have a full inventory and I just want to put something directly into my hand, but I can’t. I have to put it into my storage then go back into my hands and then put it in my hand. Honestly the way minecraft had this was great.

1 Like

I’m not quite sure what you mean?

Those wheels aren’t an extension of your inventory. They simply allow you quick access to items that are already in your inventory.

1 Like

Looks like you are early on in the game, I guess you will have some trouble gettong some storage space. Focus on getting storage block or storage shelves if you need space ^o^

I’m thinking he wants something like minecraft where the inventory and the quickbar both store items. But I think smart stacks are such a better way of storing things and once you’ve unlocked the extra inventory space storage really doesn’t become an issue.

2 Likes

I also want things to be able to stack themselves. But yes, it would have been nice if I had the quickbar, ya know

I just wanted like, to take out a hammer from my storage and then put it in my hand. Quick and easy and viable.
But if this doesn’t happen, it’s not the end of the world, just would be nicer.

2 Likes

lol you can already hold over 10 items

at once…kinda

I think it would look wierd with with the HUD. Perhaps the game is still in Developement, so why not make a suggestion post about it?