Storage ideas?

I have build a new storage/forging building, it is taurus (ring) shaped, and will have a cross tubes running north/south and east/west through the centre, it’s 14 high and 14 wide and once chiselled it will be approximately ring shaped.

My problem now is how to sensibly organise the storage blocks on the inside?

I also had the idea of making a raised walkway all round the ring and through the centre, but can’t quite get something that looks right!

So I’m throwing this out to any of you master builders out there that might be able to help me out?

I’ll add some screenshots later, but it’s kinda hard to get a proper perspective, essentially all you see is a curve ahead.

sadly round structures are inherently wasteful with space…especially in our game since all storage boxes would not fit perfectly flush into a curved corridor.

I have seen your WIP and it is very impressive…if I get a chance later I will go back to it and try to formulate some ideas…

ya can combine storage with overflow workbenches in front off them

may be useful Storage solutions

Couple of screenshots:

It’s a bit difficult to see perspective, but that’s about an eighth (that word doesn’t look right at all) of the curve.

Directly across from the window I’ll be opening up the wall and running another ‘tube’ across to the other side, the same for each compass point, so it will be a ring with a cross in the middle.

Was thinking of a raised walkway with storage off to each side.

I still have lots of chiselling to do, not finished yet, but most of the blocks are now in place.

it seems to me that everyone chooses what he likes by himself)
Two small tips - pre-plan a place for the machines and don’t try to build something huge, because there is a chance that you will not be able to complete it and will be upset over this.

add: why so small??)

Size isn’t everything :sunglasses:

2 Likes