Stores that sell regular damage bombs

Using the scanner, ending up mostly finding regen and health bombs. Just wondering if any of you stock good regular bombs in your shops and where if so. No rush and no need to set up a hand trade or anything. :slight_smile: Just wanting to blow as big of holes as I can in the ground with them. Thanks!!

we should have some gem aoe damage bombs that in our maryx shop. theyโ€™re near where the lucent bows/buff bombs are. we should also have some in our new shop in glitch world :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I normally have some in my store.

2 Likes

Excellent thanks!! :smiley: Grabbed a bunch, I think enough to last the event, so should be good now, appreciate it! :slight_smile: (Topic can be locked now I guess!)

โ€ฆ The Snow Spitters have trouble with holes Iโ€™m seeing. Used some Titanium ones first, worked well enough to save me on a lv. 2 by lobbing a bunch around to make traps. Just tried what I bought with the gems on one right after and works perfect! Bombs away! :grin:

Thank you again, both of you, appreciate all the help the community gives! :slight_smile:

2 Likes