Stranded

Just started playing, got some wood and a few other worthless things that all newbies collect in case. Made hammer, shovel, axe, torches. Fell down ice crack and can’t break the ice and only thing i could do was go to bottom and drown. Now it wants to teleport me back in same hole and i have no way to escape. Or is there?

PLEASE help! Pretty please, i searched the topic but only found buggy stuck posts, no trapped ones :confused:

what planet are you on?

Vena V 890 :stuck_out_tongue: Needed 10 characters

what are your coordinates? (you can check by clicking the . button and looking for camera position)

-996.34, 69.60, 795.11

Thanks a ton for coming and bailing me out mate, much appreciated!!!

2 Likes

Not a problem, have fun. (and always keep an iron hammer on you, just in case :wink:

3 Likes

Late night drunk advice: in the sanctuary, target the portal and press “E” to cycle to a new location. This can get you out of a bad situation and safe.

1 Like

Thanks, i’m brand spanking new and have no idea what i was doing. I tried the new portal wall to see if i could choose a new location and it came up with no destinations or something. Not surprised if i did it wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

@Havok40k Thanks again mate, i looked into your tip and i can indeed get it to move me to a safe spot. The implementation is not the greatest, it still kinda leaves you stranded, but it’s there and has the possibility of getting the job done with some luck :slight_smile: It’s good to know for sure!