Strange Bug - Do I have a special account?

What’s up guys.
I am Seiveril and I am probably above level 100 (50+).
When I first reached level 50+ I noticed that the “logo” that we all 50+ have (that is basically Boundless logo) was bugged.
I’m gonna explain better.

As you can see near my name and my guild there is a small image with a symbol in it.
That symbol should be (check for yourself) equal to boundless Logo, at least for people level 50+.
Boundlesslogo
Shoud be like this one right? I don’t want this bug to be fixed as I think I am the only player with it.
My friends said that maybe I have a god account or I am the god of Boundless.
Personally I feel special having it.
What do you think about it?

1 Like

Huh, I never noticed, but the icon seems to change for every character slot after the first one. The icon you posted seems to be the second character slot. Here’s the third (at least for me):
grafik

edit:
I only have 6 alts so far, but the icon gets quite interesting ^^
grafik

1 Like

Yea but this is my main and first character and the icon is equal for all 50+.
There is also one for every character slot but I’m not talking about it.

Immagine 2023-07-11 121004

You mean this right?

The pictures I posted are from the profile pages of the characters in the respective slots. I have 3 that are 50+ and all of them have different icons. Have you maybe deleted a character in the first slot before? :thinking:

Interestingly enough my character selection icons seem to differ from yours too:

:crazy_face:

This is the logo I do have and that people can see in game.

Those are other’s one (the yellow ones).

Can you see the difference now?

Like I said, the first pictures I posted are from the profile pages next to the character name (like you you’ve shown in your first post). I just shared the character selection icons because I found it interesting that they are also different from yours :man_shrugging:

Ohh alright, btw I just found another player with it. If you have another one well, the thing is that appearently the first its the most common one.
Didn’t know that!

Well that’s interesting, I talked with a few player here in TNT and they didn’t know either :joy:

My current theory is that the icon gets progressively “more boundless” with increasing levels. My main has the most levels and the normal boundless logo as character icon. The alts all have way less levels but the two other that are 50+ both have icons that are very close to the normal logo.

Probably works like you said. It’s interesting tho. I have like 700 hrs and I always learn something new! :grin:

1 Like

An interesting find indeed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is also icon for gleam club players as well I think?
Anyways. There are glyphs for everything in game. No randomness there.
Worlds have glyphs (above world name when you look at a portal). Different glyph for each world type.
There is entire oortian glyph alphabet and also numbers 0 to 9 have their own glyphs. So you can write words and numbers using them.

:oort_c: :oort_o: :oort_o: :oort_l:

1 Like

Not sure what you mean exactly. But here are my characters glyphs.

All my characters with the names starting with G have the same glyph

When you see the red boundless glyph above a character that means they have gleamclub.

3 Likes

What i thought is that fresh level 50 has the line without interruption on the top, and then it goes by steps, dont know exactly what steps, but once you have enough skillpoints to fill all skill pages to 100 its the perfect boundless logo. Thats what my feeling was. As for the gleamclub mention is simple. Non gleamclubbers have around the symbol a square background. Gleamclubbers have some kind of star shape as background. Those come in different colors, but only you see the color. Yellow, green and red. Red is the highest gleamclub length and once its dropping into the length of one of the other subscription lengths its changing color.

5 Likes

I think you hit on something here:

I’m curious if other players with n, c, g names would show the same symbols.

My lowest level character (not sure of exact level) has 5 sheets open, but only enough points to fill 2. He has this symbol:

I included his XP there so if someone’s interested they could chart his actual level, he doesn’t have any chests for me to see right now.

I see the icon showing over your character is different from the one on your status bar - I don’t have any way to know what someone else would see over me right now.

EDIT: I have a guy with over 500 skill points but only 3 pages. He shows me the full boundless logo. I also checked another character with ~280 SP and only three pages. He shows me the nearly complete logo pictured above.

I suspect this icon is related to SP or XP, without regard to skill pages. I also assume it’s not calculated by “level” because while the true level is obviously available it’s not used or referenced anywhere in the profile information, and the icon clearly has states past “Level 50+”.

2 Likes

Well my character Sloppy Sally has the same glyph and Seiveril 2 characters starting with an S. only my main has all the skill pages. The rest are close to level 50 or over except my forger.

Here’s main character.

1 Like

This here is the correct answer. The symbol is purely related to your characters level and it will continuously evolve as you move towards level 50. Once you’re beyond level 50, you don’t get the full Boundless symbol until you’re level 150 (i.e. have the full 500 skill points).

7 Likes

Glad i could be of assistance heehee

2 Likes