Stuck in spawn area

After playing for a few hours and logging back on I found myself trapped in the original spawn area with the warp blocks, but I cannot use them, break blocks or build. Help would be much appreciated.

You can only break blocks using the totem when you first spawn, unless you have other tools already just use your totem.

1. The server may be offline

2.Something like this happened to my friend, I had to contact @james to get help. Its not that you cant break blocks, but your portal will not connect to the world.

How would you then connect to the world again? Do I need to contact james like you did?

He can explain it way better than I can so I would recommend it.

One of the warp portals should open at your last position on whichever world you were playing on … if it isn’t, then the world itself may be offline (they should also auto-restart, but if it’s not, it may have an underlying problem somewhere). Which world have you been playing on?

If there isn’t an open warp gate, do you have any other saved locations that you can use on the other warp gate, so you can carry on playing / exploring?

I have been playing on Solum, and I don’t have any saved locations.

I think this is related to this issue … Can't connect to Solum

I’m guessing the server is down until the devs are back in again in the new year. I’m not a dev and don’t have access to servers to confirm this, so it is just a guess :wink:

It’s not a problem with solumn specifically, since there are lots of players on solumn. It is a more localized issue pertaining to his area on solumn.