Stuck on login screen

Ran into another problem trying to start up boundless on this old mac. When I login, my screen gets stuck on the Boundless screen saying I’m connected. I can hear the sanctum sounds but no visual. My log can be found here

What are the specifications of the Mac and how does it compare to the minimum system requirements?

Just got to work. I’ll verify what they are exactly when I get home.

Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB

When you select the option ‘About This Mac’, what year is listed on the system overview? It will be interesting to find out how old the Mac is.

Do you happen to know what version of OpenGL is running on the Mac? At a minimum, OpenGL 3.2 or 4.1 is required.

You’ve listed an Intel graphics card, which may fall below the minimum requirements unless it’s an Intel Iris Integrated GPU.

Finally, from looking at the log file, there doesn’t seem to be any information indicating what’s wrong. How long did you leave the game running on the Boundless loading screen before you opened the log file?

Sorry been out of town the past few days.

It’s an early 2011 lol. OpenGL is 4.1. I left it on the loading screen where my username said logged in about 5 minutes or so before closing it and then pasting the log. It’s possible my graphics card is just too old I guess.