Suggestion: ATM

Pay 1 oort shard at an ATM to send someone money

Could call it Benmo

4 Likes

Or just make a bank account for coins that can be accessed from anywhere that has one built… does this mean banks will be popping up if this happens?

1 Like

DK, I know you know this, but for Gravity: Request baskets behind locked doors. You can set lock perms for whomever you want (on your friends list) to have acccess, and just load it and “share” coins that way. Thats how my gf and I share coins, we do call it our ATM, lol

3 Likes

the definition of locked doors in boundless is nothing but a puzzle to get past in less than a minute, just gotta find the right spot to warp bounce. Not sure if entirely on point, but anything that defines “locked” doors is a fallible :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are 100% correct. The only part that really matters is that they have perms in that beacon to access and alter the basket…you’re right, the lock is unnecessary and bypassable!

2 Likes

Its like cracking a wireless router that’s set to WEP instead of WPA

2 Likes

Could put the basket in a 1-block space with a locked door. Would look more like a legit ATM anyway. But to Rob’s point only perms really matter.

I don’t really see the point of DK’s wire transfer idea unless the intent is to surprise people with money.

1 Like

Guilds work well for this too.

1 Like