Suggestion for new doors

Not sure if it has been suggested yet, but I think gem doors would be a good addition to the interactive blocks. Probably room for plain, stylish and ornate variations. Each using compact, refined and deco gems respectively.

Just a thought I had, let me know what you think.

8 Likes

Sounds like a good idea to me.

3 Likes

I’d like some nice solid wood doors. Just like like the current I think ornate ones? but with no window.

3 Likes

It would be nice if you could use the transformation chisel on doors to get different designs

4 Likes

I agree!! Have them nicely carved and decorated, but solid timber only. Heavy looking thing.

3 Likes

I’d like a couple of glass door styles too.

2 Likes

@Orrian would lose his s*** if new doors got released, he loves doors~

4 Likes

Glass doors would be great! We have a lot of options when it comes to ancient builds, naturalistic builds, futuristic builds, steampunk, cyberpunk, fantasy - but not a lot of options when it comes to modern builds.

Better glass was top of my list - and we got that. It’s outstanding and has reinvigorated me to try out some new things.

More doors will always be welcome, but right now I’m hoping they fill in some of the gaps - such as metal and gleam shelving.

4 Likes

New doors mmmmm. 3 block wide capability.

6 Likes

This would be so helpful to have things centred properly

4 Likes

I think the reason given for this not happening is that a 1 wide door, open or close only occupies one block. They would have to make some bigger changes to allow for a block that moved through 9 blocks.

2 Likes

Thick glass/ice doors ( maybe it could hold liquids somehow/option to make one with liquid :o ), metal door with thin leds in it, lucent doors

2 Likes