Suggestion: scaffolding mode

For those tired of dying while building, @bigad
When you turn on scaffolding mode while building, the game automatically builds scaffolding (and deconstructs it too) as long as you have scaffolding blocks in your inventory (maybe made of sticks and nails - or you just need sticks and nails in your inventory). Basically I’d like to see scaffolding mode function like god mode flying in Minecraft. When you go up or down you just float there without falling.

Or perhaps a builder’s grapple that is super “stiff” and lets you float in mid air while building without swinging back and forth like a normal grapple (which makes it hard to build due to the pendulum motion)

I know I’d do more building like this.

2 Likes

I think this part has a better and more general solution; for more uses. It would be the introduction of elevators. We could build them provisionally in the construction areas and then remove them when they no longer serve you and give it normal use to make elevators for access to other plants.

For this, the elevator should have an automatic mode, which goes from height A to height B when you get on the platform and a manual mode where you can go up and down giving the buttons just like the grapples.

They could add two models, one mobile with wheels, xD, and another fixed. The mobile would be useful for construction.

1 Like

Stiff grapple mode. Now there is something I’d like to see.

2 Likes