Suggestion: Spark generating solar panels and windmills?

Can we add these with a limit of total of two per claim? Lets have solar generate more spark at the daytime plus none at nite. Then have the windmill make less spark but more constant. And they should be connected to our workshop spark generators to store for later use. But lets balance it so we still need to fill our spark gen with fuel for big jobs.

PS. Let us use gleam in our solar panels?

3 Likes

Alternative sources of spark could be interesting, a farmed bio fuel could be nice too, i guess we kinda have some already tho :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah we have a shovel fuel, axe fuels, hammer fuels, and farmed fuels but designated inorganic.

I’m not a farmer but something that processes would be cool. Similar to vital essence but a vegetable oil from growth, sponge, maybe various crops, etc…

Then put it in the mixer with something for a biodiesel like fuel.

2 Likes

How about something like the Chrysominter, but it generates spark instead of coin?

1 Like

Sounds comfy. But also I am a fan of the economic loop.

Mint Junk → Buy Spark.

To be fair though with my playstyle spark-generating blocks and later spark were normally part of my incoming revenue stream, I always had surplus. So I can understand wanting to skip the middle steps :rofl:

1 Like

I have a spark farm where I put in compact peat. You have to repair more often, but the return is pretty good.

if you use only 9 spark generators and fill all the slots with compact peat when that has processed it will have perfectly worn out the machine and you can either break it with a 3x3 tool or if you set them up right you can reclaim the whole area where you’ve placed them and just get all the spark that way.

1 Like

Yeah I would set them in rows, in stacks of 3x3 and just keep stuffing whatever in them until the generators were mostly full. Or until I wanted to fill something with the spark.

I think I have about a quarter billion spark in reclaim :zap: :zap: :zap: