Suggestion: The ability to NAME our individual character Skill Pages

Suggestion: The ability to NAME our individual character Skill Pages.

27 Likes

Yes please , its getting confusing easy to select wrong

1 Like

I like this idea, there could be maybe even some icons for this :). For example all skill and epic icons. I would even go so far that I would see this icon / skill page name all time along with my buffs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was just thinking this the other day, too

1 Like

I’ve seen the same suggestion pass by some time ago, and yeah, +1!

2 Likes

I thought of this today and found this thread, bump! This would be a great feature, especially with 5 skill pages, now.

Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

yes an add notes next to our alts name in character select
so i can mark wich off the ten caracters can open a freaking portal

3 Likes

Yes please! and +1 on moebs suggestion.

That’s actually a great idea

Along the line of naming things but probably for it own thread. I wish we could name portals!

totally agree ! that would be dope as f

Sure some customization to the page numbers would be nice, but I don’t think names are the right option, it wouldn’t fit nicely in the UI with so many pages.

Icons we could set instead of the numbers could work nicely I feel, but probably harder to implement.

After they increased the number of skill pages I’ve hardly touched my alts. I can do most everything on my main character now, so alts are mostly just expanded friends lists and spare plots. But I wouldn’t mind adding descriptions to characters, but make it everywhere not just the selection screen. Then we could add a short bio for our character and make RP in the game that much more fun :smiley:

Yep me. Lol

Oh great idea, I always forget what skill pages is for what task lol. It would be nice Hunter, gatherer, miner, crafter, farmer. Yes devs please.

Right now we have Skill 1, Skill 2, etc. Just give me those 7 characters and I’d be happy. Or hell, even just the # + 5 characters would be fine with me.

1 Like

+1 from me and more naming ability across the board would be awesome.

Should of been done ages ago!! Devs? Please :slight_smile:

with the four skill pages I have they are only numbers now. Unless I am missing something

Oh, /facepalm You’re right.

This alt only has two pages but there really is a lot of extra space up there. I think 5-7 characters should fit 5 pages across that bar. Or just a hover text bubble like on lots of other things would work.

Another idea would be to add some height to one of these bezels and add the name there.

Yeah, back when the max we could have was 3 pages, each said Skills 1, Skills 2, etc. but after that update it was changed to just numbers after the first page.

I do think there is room for something but if you have 5 skill pages, with 7 characters each I’m not sure that will be very understandable in the current UI. Although being able to use an icon would be quick and easy to judge what page is what from a glance.