Suggestion to allow basic cooking

Surprised more people arent supporting this.
It is a good idea, makes sense, doesnt hurt anyone and may even help new players.

The thing we need to be most conscious of right now more than ever is how to improve the new player experience. We need to make sure players STAY and keep playing the game. I have taken a hiatus because there are so many little things that have piled up that make the game not fun anymore. This needs to change. We need to make the game more friendly to new and casual players. The OP’s suggestion is just one way to do so.

1 Like

Warping to your home beacon is Free. At least it was last night :grin: both from sanctum and using warp conduits. If it’s your alt, i recommend setting a beacon right next to your main character’s. Ive done that same thing with my four :wink:

1 Like

Personally I prefer to just wave hi and leave it at that I like to build quietly unless a friend Is nearby. Or get to my destination with few to no side tracks. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m single minded.

2 Likes

I’m pretty much the same way :wink: but I was giving OP suggestions since they seemed to be bummed about not seeing or being near other players;

Noms 'n More at the Nova Golda Market on Trung does sell some basic food items. They don’t sell all that much which is also the reason why you won’t see them on sale very often. I only do so because sometimes I just burn thru some meat and earthyams since I have too many of them anyway and throw them in there. Once in a while I also make a few batches of the soups, porridges, etc. and put them out there as well, those do sell once in a while but to be honest they aren’t really worth the trouble to make since the prices are rather low which is another reason many people don’t sell them.

And it has been a long time since pies cost 1300c!

My most expensive pie is the Teaching Pie which I sadly had to up to 399c yesterday due to low stock of sweet beans.

Also don’t forget that the pies, breads, etc. do give you additional buffs that simple cooked meat and yams do not offer.

Tell that to my crafting alt who right now is slaving away to get more pies and brews back in stock since some shop stands sold out overnight…

1 Like