[Suggestion] What about account-limited shop stands?

Seeing that chest was actually what got me thinking about the suggestion in the first place. What I would absolutely love is a central hub dedicated to linking to various player made dungeons, but such a system would be better once playermade dungeons are a proper thing.

2 Likes

:grin: Iā€™ve got about 6 set up so far. What started as a race to one is becoming a whole dungeon now. Lol. Meh. :man_shrugging: Itā€™s keeping me busy. The hole thing has an Indiana Jones feel. Hope I can do a test run this weekend.

2 Likes

I think making it a separate object could be way easier to use and to understand.
Trying to get the functionallity out of our existing shop stand increases complexety quite a bit and always risks to be confused with actual shop stands, both by the look of it and with the shop scanner.

Thatā€™s why I suggested in my topic to make it itā€™s own asset, a giveway stand or gift stand.
If you want to save art time real bad it could just be the model of the shop stand with a green blanket.

But you canā€™t prevent a hoarder to take it all :joy:

Actually you can. It isnā€™t that hard.

This is a good thread. My suggestion a while back was adding a new type of shop stand - a kiosk. It could be set to dispense only 1 per customer, 10 per customer, only sell to guildmates, only dispense 1 item per guildmate etc.

2 Likes

I think that would work just as well. It would be nice to see dev feedback about how possible, and probable, this idea is in terms of how it might be added.

1 Like