Suggestions regarding the update

Yeah I don’t get why light is allowed through a solid block door with no windows. I would make your own thread on it though for more visibility.

This thread is for suggestions. . no point in creating 100’s of threads so there is one for every suggestion.

2 Likes

idd and this is the reason i have slowed down on my own (i was only vocal in the begining becvause no one got that :stuck_out_tongue: )

That i wasn’t the only one with suggestions i mean

1 Like

the wildstock deffinately need to be No-clip Like player characters… if they follow you while mining they can be such ■■■■ when you try to get out!

3 Likes

Does anyone else think the Gleam Club should be free for X months to backers? (the ammount of months depending on tiers?) Anyone know how much it is anyway? if its like £10>15 + per month i don’t think thats fair (depending on perks of it) i mean all we really get it unlimited fuel while we are member right?

2 Likes

It’s $4.99

4 Likes

ahh… again thanks

I’d like more bonuses for Gleam Club hah. I wonder what else they could add…

If they give too many bonuses then people will complain it is p2w

Not if the bonuses aren’t P2W hah

Nah, people love to complain about RMTs. Some will complain in some form whether it’s P2W, pay-to-convenient, or just plain pay-to-cosmetic.

For further reading, see: Every Forum Ever when the topic of micro-transactions comes up.

2 Likes

I blame it on the communists.

4 Likes

idd… i was just confused about how much it would be vs content of so i was confused about if it would be P2W or not also… no harm was meant on my side

SUGGESTIN - Regarding the Unknown update we just had… i can no longer delete characters (i deleted to one character) and i can no longer make more… thought it was due to my upgrade but its no founder totem

THought you guys were going to be more input with us @Steggs101 @SamF ? (no offence but i was like feeling awesome thinking it was wayfarer upgrade then find its not yet lol)

Suggestion -

I am looking at the Knowledge in-game and was there not a time whe the knowledge of the blocks only unlocked once we created/mined them? can we go back to this? and if bad memory can it be done that way instead? :slight_smile:

1 Like

concerning the knowledge i also agree… this should be going back to locked - until you know it

Unknown Updates - i have been vocal about this myself and have been kinda slammed for it… but i agree… just know they are working on it (being more vocal)

P2w - As you say… this can be very confusing to some (look at steam recently) there deffinately needs to be more info that monetary value is for cosmetics mainly but also to only progress faster skill wise… once (if they ever) allow recipes of epic sword/hammer etc for purchase only then it becomes pay to win)

Basically you can do everything in game for free on the cubit rewards :slight_smile:

1 Like

I personally find the knowledge tab pretty useful to be able to see all items even if you can’t craft them. It tells you what machines you’ll need as well as things that you may want to eventually be able to craft but without them being seen in the knowledge tab how would you know they exist?

Hey ToothlessGamer,

Regarding unknown updates, we are going to be changing the system for 1.0. Currently, an update gets pushed, not much notice is given, and patch notes are usually delayed. This isn’t good enough, and won’t fly after we release.

From 1.0, the responsibility of patch notes will be given to me, they will be put up as soon as the update goes live so everyone knows exactly what’s changed. Before the servers go down, we will give everyone an hours notice in game and on our social channels as well.

(I’ve sort of assumed this is what you meant about input with you?).

In terms of responding to posts at the moment, this is of course part of myself and Sams roles, along with a slew of other responsibilities in house. At the moment, we’re both working on getting better processes set up for launch, this has to be our main focus at the moment so that everything is in place and ready to go when we need it to be.

I am however, checking the forums regularly and will always endeavour to respond :slight_smile:

9 Likes

i guess… @GreyArt247 and thanks @Steggs101

1 Like

That’s just me … everyone has their own preferences and play styles …I have to admit that it can be pretty tricky finding stuff because there is so much

2 Likes

It would be nice if there was a search function in the knowledge tab.

3 Likes

maybe a search funtcion then? i would accept that :slight_smile:

1 Like