Suji's Emporium presents: Suji's Naked Tools!

I found it! It was a really fun dungeon puzzle, and I hope to see more like this :smiley:

Beautiful build @Mittekemuis :smiley: Thank you for the prize!

4 Likes

Second prize is still there! Technically @GrayFrequency didn’t find the actual entrance (had to patch a few holes haha), so let’s see who can find the sneaky way in!

1 Like

I did it twice and found it for reals the second time :wink:

3 Likes

Amazing set up !!! @Mittekemuis is incredible!
Thanks for the hammer :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m assuming you found the entrance, and not another 1-block-hole i need to patch up? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Indeed I found the actual entrance :slightly_smiling_face:. Man that is such a nice place , I would make my home in there .

2 Likes

Request baskets now present at Naked Tools!

We’re also doing custom lucent requests. We currently have stock to make 2 mass-crafts of any of the 3 lucent types tool/weapon you wish. Prices on request.

1 Like

As most regulars have noticed, the stands have been empty for quite a while! I simply could not even remotely keep up with demand. I do not want to increase my prices, but i do want to keep using the area to sell naked tools.

From now on, i will be restocking, but on a slow basis. I will focus especially on diamond, sapphire and topaz tools. I will probably create 1-2 batches a day, so that players can still buy naked tools whenever they’re available.

Once i’ve recouped some money from my paint business, i will be buying gems again too!

3 Likes