SUNSET FORGE MARKET is looking for forgers and bartender

SUNSET FORGE MARKET still goes strong after all this time and let me tell you, it’s FUTURE is saved with 55 weeks of gleamclub.

Over the course of a game, people turn inactive and sadly also un-communicative.

In this list are all empty spots AND to be replaced ones listed up. So if you see in game a shop standing there, don’t be fooled, it might needs replacement.

North Wing shops:

• Loot Totems (best case including sunny weather totems)

• Solidifier Totems

• Spanners

• Gleambow Totems

• (Lucent Tools/Grapples)

• T7 Tools

South Wing Shops:

• Fists

• Lucent Slingbows/(Grapples)

• Gem Slingbows

• Lucent Bombs

• Damage Bombs, Gathering Bombs - Gems (Metal)

• Grapples (Lucent Grapples)

The Lucent Grapples can be included in any of those mentioned shops as they are a side article. Whomever wants to make them, can do so.

Also in search for someone that offers a wide variety of brews at the SUNSET FORGE MARKET.

CONTACT ME:

- either here on the forum
**- discord May-L04#4078 **

- in game (letterbox at the hub)

If you’re interested in any other shop that has a current maintaining shopkeeper, don’t be shy to contact me as well. I will set you on the prio list in case the current shopkeeper loses their interest :wink:

Market rules are in a separate area behind the TNT portal. Those are just basic rules. If you want to know more about what the rough expectations are for the shop you’re interested in, I’m just a message away :stuck_out_tongue: I gladly communicate it out with you together :heart: