🦘 Super-Jump Launcher | Ovis Invention

Aaabo!

I have re-created a Super Jump Launcher! Unbeknown to me, the mechanic had already been discovered by @frankng, their post is in the YouTube description! I had already made the video before I found this out, so had to go back and add a shoutout in there :+1:

There is also a couple extra, NEW Super Jump designs.

Can you think of a way to use this?
How high can YOU go?
Are you even subscribed?!

:bell: If you want to keep up with my videos feel free to subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/ovisgaming?sub_confirmation=1

17 Likes

The sound effects :fire: hahaha

Thanks for the impressive creations. I didn’t see this before. Ovis labs are smashing it!

3 Likes

Hahah I found it surprisingly intuitive doing that Mr. Bean type intro :joy:

Thanks Red! Got loads more in the brain, gonna be doing more invention and other type videos alongside the Let’s Play too :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thank you Ovis. Another great invention. I will definitely try to replicate this. So far I’ve used 2 of your invention. There will be 3 soon :heart:

3 Likes

Loving the launcher(s)! Might be a great way to get to the exit of my underwater storage easier, got to test that out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Hela Ahh thanks Hela, that’s awesome to hear! I will have to come check out what you’ve done with them :smiley:

@SClayton Cheers Clayton, yeh definitely, share a screenshot when you have done it, would love to see :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@Ovis so close to a working elevator!! Could you possibly do the same thing at the top?

Maybe put another one of these at the top so you would stop inside it? That might be interesting to try.

Maybe even just make an elevator shaft for it… hmmm.

Heck you could use an auto-door … this is putting all sorts of ideas in my head now.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea, you’d have to open the door mid flight. I’d like auto door to work on purely a timer rather than proximity > timer

Lerner know what you come up with! :ok_hand:

1 Like